FANCY

Hi guys! Sorry took me a while to finish this fanfic, btw I have a new one "SAINT" give it some love? For my other fanfic, I'm working on it you'll have your update soon!

Here's your last chapter! Enjoy! 😊

FANCY
LAST SHOT

It's been three months since Lisa decided to fixed everything in her life.

Joohyun patiently waiting for her, with no messages, nor calls. But Lisa left all her cats to Irene's care.

Chaeyoung finally is moving on with her life, she patched things with Jennie, she apologized and start a new beginning being friends, Jisoo did the same, she talked to Jennie and admit her feelings including her wrong doings they forgive each other and start hanging out like nothing happened. Jisoo and Chaeyoung starting to like each other romantically, Jennie end up going out with Seulgi from time to time helping each other to move on.

As for Wendy and Joy, they finally fall in love with each other thanks to Yeri.

Mina is finally get over Lisa and starting to date someone.

All is well.

Joohyun made a huge effort to Lisa's grandparents, they hangout occasionally and Lisa's grandma starting to call Joohyun just to accompany her to shop.

"Gosh Leo, when is your mom going to come home? I thought it's only 3 month rule? It's 3 months and 2 days already she should be here cuddling with me." Joohyun pouted when Leo jump outside the bed and play with Louis.

"Gosh what do I do, I patched things up with everyone in her life I'm good to go but where the fuck is she"

Irene roll back and fort to her bed hoping she'll get a call from Lisa or even a message saying hello.

Seulgi and Jisoo

"Joohyun is driving us nuts in our dorm, she's been singing everyday like a crazy person"

Jisoo laughed "I haven't heard a thing from Lisa too, I want to tell her about me liking Chaeyoung now and ask for her approval so I'm kinda having a problem here too you know"

"Well I have an idea but Joohyun unnie will kill me." Seulgi plastered with a playful smile.

Jisoo twitched her eyebrows "This must be hella good that Manoban will fly here as fast she can"

After hearing Seulgi's plan Jisoo sighs, it's now or never. She gets her phone and message Lisa.

To: MonkeyEatingBunny

Yooo, Manobangs. Sorry to disturb you in this ungodly hour in your area but I just want to inform you that Joohyun the love of your life is kinda.... Just kindaa dating Suho. We saw them two days ago in RV's secret place being sweet together. Sorry hon, your absence made Joohyun lonely I guess.

Jisoo signed of the cross after sending the sent button.

"Oh god please help me, save my cheek for another slap from Joohyun and a kick from Lisa. But this is the only way."

Little did they know, Lisa is on her way back to Korea after finishing everything in England.

9PM, RV Dorm.

DUG DUG DUG DUG DUG DUG

"Who the fuck is trying to destroy our door?" Wendy asked Yeri when they heard a loud knock in their doorstep, you can't even called it a knock anyway.