Rolex

Hey guys, can you check out my new Fanfic?
Breathe [Lis+] 🥺

Here's your update.

After the heated arguments with Chaeyoung, Irene called Lisa to tell her to go home immediately.

LISA's APARTMENT
10:30PM

When Lisa get inside she got a twin slap from Joohyun.

"I'm just busy! I told you I'll make it up to you!! Then you're going to fool around hitting on Chaeyoung?! Now I know why you always say it's alright! It's okay! Cause Chaeyoung is fulfilling your needs!!" Irene yelling to Lisa's face and continue hitting her with her bag.

Lisa being confused, she just touch her face that is very red right now. "What are you saying?" Lisa asked calmly?" She can't herself to feel sad and hurt at all, she waited for Irene, she got ditched all the time and she get a slap in return and some accusation that she doesn't even know.

"You're cheating on me!" Irene yelled again, she bursting in anger right now "I told you wait for me!" Lisa get another slap.

"What are you saying?" Lisa asked while looking at Joohyun with no expression in her face she just looked at Joohyun with disappointment in her eyes.

Again Joohyun slap Lisa "Stop lying straight to my face! Tell me the truth!"

"Are you done?" Lisa asked said coldly.

With the sound of Lisa's voice Irene froze a while and saw Lisa's eye looking straight at her, those eyes scream anger.

"Y-you kissed Chaeyoung" Irene said calmly this time.

"I what? I kissed, Chaeyoung? Where did you get that rubbish?" Lisa asked again

"Doesn't matter, now you tell me. How long you've been cheating on me? Tell me the truth"

Lisa looked at Joohyun and sigh.

"You want the truth? Fine! Here's the truth I met Chaeyoung twice this week. First was when you DITCH me, she saw me walking in the street and noticed that I was freezing. She helped me to get a cab and took me home."

"She even asked her sister to bring food and medicine for me, she sang a lullaby until I fall asleep. The next day she went here and stayed for less than five minutes just to give me food and medicine.

"I don't know what kiss are you referring at all. I kiss her forehead and hugged her tight as a thank you for everything she've done for me.  If you called that cheating then I'm sorry." Lisa said coldly to Irene and went to the fridge and get some ice bag for her face who is starting to swell now.

Irene froze where she stood, did Chaeyoung just trick her?

"If you're done with your nonsense accusation you may go now. You're a busy right? You have morning shoot tomorrow." Lisa sit in her study table and open her laptop still holding the ice bag to her cheek who now hurt a lot.

Now Irene feel so bad, she don't know what to do if she's going to approach Lisa and say sorry or she'll leave.

"Lock the door when you leave"

"Lis..." Joohyun said trying to approach her girlfriend in the table.

"Not now, you're too much this time."

"Look, Lisa"

"I SAID NOT NOW!" Lisa yelled this time that made Joohyun flinch. Lisa never raised her voice to Joohyun, she never talk to her like this, not this cold.