Chapter 17: Briefing

Chapter 17:

Briefing

There were a lot of questions to be asked after Leon had explained the history he knew from the history books that were hidden within the castle of Alexandria.

"Azin...?" Athena said under her breath. She couldn't fathom that it would be the same Azin that her and Zinox knew.

"Does that mean you can use the power of the Elements?" Isaac asked.

"I can, but written in Nazerth's journal he did not teach Jacob how to use his powers and because of that it got lost in the bloodline. My grandfather changed our last name after he read the history of Nazerth to keep our identities a secret." Leon explained.

When Leon became King he knew one day he would have to reveal the secret of his bloodline. With the Immortals and Demonics arriving on Terra, he believed he was destined to do something.

He knew he couldn't sit around and fight with just a sword and shield. To beat the menacing forces in front of him he would have to find out how to use the power of the Elements and explained that he would have Ursine help him while everyone else executed the plan.

"I have one concern." Azro'kin said.

"What is that?" Leon asked.

"You said because of the King of the time he enslaved the Aquarius that came to help Drak. Would that not be of your bloodline?"

"Indeed and it is something I am not proud of, but it is all about looking forward. If we continue to dwell on the past we will never be able to move forward."

Isaac took those words in. He thought of what he had been through so far and knew his journey would be long, but remembered the promises he made to his friends. He knew that he would have to return to the desert and take of Gurang with Chloe and help Keeza collect all of the summoning scrolls and medallions.

He looked over to Satellite who was resting on a table. He wanted to take him around the world to record all of the data of his journey, like a journal so that one day he could reflect on it and keep it for future generations or even maybe the next Guardian.

"It's settled, I will make sure I come back with the aid of Aquarius!" Isaac said confidently. His infectious positive attitude filled the room and everyone felt it.

"Isaac, gather your team, tomorrow you move out. Athena, gather yours because you will be doing the same. Azro'kin, Tyr, please scout the area tonight and make sure they are clear to leave tomorrow. Spyral, you will be accompanying Isaac's team to Abervale." Leon explained.

"Understood, I will make my preparations, if you will excuse me." Spyral said leaving the hut.

With everyone knowing what they needed to do, the meeting was now adjourned. Before Isaac could leave, Ursine stopped him. "I would like you to meet Atuka, she can be stubborn, but she is strong-hearted and thoughtful." She said.

"Okay, let's go." Isaac agreed. Ursine led him to her hut and once inside she was sitting and meditating. There was a light blue aura surrounding her as she meditated.

"Meditating keeps our aggressive nature at bay. Once we release it, we become our most powerful selves." She explained. Isaac wondered how strong they were without unleashing their full power. He never got to witness it during the fight at Alexandria.

"Atuka, if you wouldn't mind pausing your meditation for a moment, this is Isaac. You will be traveling with him."

The blue aura disappeared and Atuka opened one eye to look at Isaac. She closed it and got up, opening both eyes and staring at him intensely.