Epilogue

Seventeen Years Later

"Alison! Tyler! Hurry up!"

Brian came up behind me as I shout for the twins. "You need to relax, Adalynn."

"They have to be at the airport in less than an hour. Don't tell me to relax." I hear a laugh from my right and glare at the perpetrator. "Don't laugh at me, Nathan."

Our twins and his and Hannah's son had all just turn fourteen, qualifying for attendance at Werewolf Academy. "It's twenty minutes away, Adalynn. Listen to your mate and relax."

The three kids finally make there way to us as other pack members start coming out to say goodbye. "Finally," I say. "Let's go."

We make our way to the airport and unload. "This is pointless," Tyler whined. "We can learn to fight and do math at home."

"This is your first and best chance at meeting your mate," Alison responds. "Your perfect match. Why aren't you happy?" It was obvious which of the twins was the romantic. "I mean, look at Mom and Dad. They met at school."

"I mean, your mom was there to kill him," Nathan grumbled.

I threw him an elbow to the gut and he grunted. Brian walked over to the twins. "Just wait. Next thing you know you'll be asking your mom and me if you can spend Christmas at another pack house."

"Could we?" Alison ventures.

"No."

The simple word was said in unison and it earned a frown from both kids. "We'll see how this plays out," I compromise. I heard the announcement system come on mentioning the Seattle flight. "It's time," I tell them. "I'll miss you," I tell all three kids as they rotate between Hannah, Nathan, Brian, and I. I see Hannah tear up as they walk away and throw an arm over her shoulder. "They're tough kids. They'll be fine."

"I know."

"Then let's go home."