Fresh Prince of Bel Air and a phone call

Hello lovelies!

If you are reading this then you are one of my amazing readers who i love dearly! This is my first story so please leave acomment so that i know what to fix! :) I am super excited about where this story is going to be headed! leave a comment vote read!

Love ya!

NiallsPrincess1198!! <3<3

----------------

Harry’s POV

“Louis! Calm Down!” Paul called from the front of the van. We were going to be here in North Carolina for the next 4 weeks. Why? Because someone *cough* SIMON *cough* forgot to sign us up for anything. All throughout this next week and all through November we had no concerts except for one tomorrow night. So Simon decided we would stay here in North Carolina instead of traveling something about bonding band time. Out of all 50 states he had to pick the most boring one for us to stay in. I mean really there’s New York, Florida, California but no here we were stuck in the most boring state ever! There is nothing to do here. I sighed, might as well make the best of it.

Louis jumped up, hitting his head on the roof of the car. “I hate all this driving can’t we just fly next time?” He pouted. We had been stuck in the black SUV for the past 15 hours driving from Michigan to here. I could hardly stand to look at these boys anymore. Don’t get me wrong I love them, but sometimes even Lou can get annoying. Especially when he takes off his TOMS that boy needs to discover SOCKS!

“I’m hungry? Where is a Nandos around here?” Niall complained.

“There aren’t any Nandos in North Carolina.” Liam called from the back seat where he was immersed in his phone. Zayn sat next to him and Niall sat on the end seat. Niall looked shocked for a moment then disappointed then turned and looked out the window sighing. Lou and I faced them in the opposite side. Paul was driving so we had our backs to him. I took off my Jack Wills hoodie and threw it onto the floor. Where is my ipod? Oh right it died 4 hours ago in Tennessee, and my phone ran out of battery about an hour ago. Guess I’ll have to talk to them.

“Lets play a game!” I said.

“I SPY!” Niall yelled. That boy loves I Spy. We had played about 27 games already.

“NO!” the rest of us yelled causing Paul to hit the glass telling us to STFU. I laughed, and then I turned to Lou.

“Lets dance!” I grabbed him and we started jumping up and down soon all of us were jumping and tackling each other and laughing and generally being crazy. Paul opened the glass and turned.

“If I have to tell you one more time…” He growled. Suddenly, we lurched forward and then stopped. I heard a crunch sound and we were thrown all over the back. Why weren’t we wearing seat belts you might ask? We are One Direction and that is freaking why. Then I heard the scream…

“OH NO! SH*T! WE JUST HIT SOMEONE! CRAP! SIMON IS GOING TO GO THROUGH THE ROOF!” Liam yelled as we all got out. He was right. Our car had totaled the other car. Wait, we crashed into the car from the right……ON THE DRIVERS SIDE! CRAP!

“The driver is still in there!” I screamed horrified. No one moved for a moment then the realization hit us that we need to save whoever is in there, like NOW! We all rush forward at once. It might have been the fact that we were all pumped by adrenaline or Louis’ biceps and Liam’s six pack but we managed to push the SUV off of the small car. Now that I was close it looked like a very old beetle car. It was orange. Then I peered inside so see a girl sitting there. She was screaming very loudly. The door was completely pushed in. I peered through the cracked window. I didn’t see any blood so it looked like we were good on that front but we might need to check on her.

“SH*T, SH*T, SH*T, SH*T,” Louis started yelling as soon as he saw the girl inside. She looked like Felicite his younger sister, Louis always had a soft spot for girls who resembled his sisters or for that matter any girl. Niall stood there shocked at the girl who just screamed bloody murder. Her eyes were closed; it was scary just watching her sit there and scream. Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn and I all worked on pulling out the door. We managed to pull it open just a crack. Niall jumped suddenly and ran to the other side of the car. He opened the passenger side and slid in to the car. We watched as he looked her over.

“Princess? Princess can you hear me? Nod your head if you are okay…” He screamed at her. I grimaced. She wasn’t moving.

“Niall, Buddy come on get out…” I coaxed him trying to pull him out of the seat. I had never seen him act this way. This was just a random girl who we knew nothing about. Why is he crying so hard for this one girl?

IN WEST PHILIDELPHIA BORN AND RAISED ON THE PLAYOUND IS WHERE I SPENT MOST OF MY DAY-

“WHAT THE HELL?!” Zayn jumped running around trying to shut off the noise. Niall scrunched up his nose and looked down.

“Her purse! It’s her phone,” He called out rummaging through her purse. He finally pulled put an iPhone. Her ringtone is Niall rapping. Maybe a coincidence but I think we might just a have a fan on our hands here. Nice, No now is not the time to be thinking about this Harry! We need to call 911 now! I looked over at Liam looks like he was already on the phone with the emergency system. Niall looked at the phone and furrowed his eyebrows.

“Who is Hazzabear?” He asked looking at me. I shrugged. Yep this girl was a directioner.

“Not me! Answer it maybe the person can tell us about this girl,” I told Niall looking at the girl. I hadn’t really looked at her before. She was probably about my height maybe taller. She had short brown hair. Not like shoulder length short but like my hair was longer than hers. She had the same side swept hair that Louis did. She definitely wasn’t skinny. She was heavier-set. She wasn’t fat. Not by a longshot but she wasn’t bone thin. I smiled she was wearing a Future Mrs. Horan shirt. I don’t think Niall had noticed yet.

“Hello?” Niall answered the phone.

“No, whose phone is this?...I found it… The owner of this phone as in a car accident… yes we called 911…this is Niall Horan,” He suddenly pulled the phone away from his ear. I heard a loud scream. She must be a fan as well. I smirked as Niall continued to gather information about the girl. Her name was Bren. She went to Kalamazoo Christian High School. She was a senior. Apparently, this ‘HazzaBear’ person was her best friend, her real name was Gabby. She had no right to steal my name! Just kidding but still that is kinda weird.

The ambulance pulls up with screaming sirens. I turn around and liam beckons us all back into the van. We all sit there and watch as the girl is taken out of the car and put on a stretcher and is wheeled off into the ambulance. I turned to the rest of the band and told them about what Niall and I had learned about the girl and she was a fan. Liam and Louis got this look on their face. They really care a lot about any fan.

“Liam can we go with her?” Louis asks quietly.

“It’s not like we have to be anywhere today so sure why not? Besides she is a fan and we caused this so we might as well do her a favor.” He says nodding

I just nod and think I have a feeling this girl is going to change our lives. For better or for worse I have no idea.

----------------

Thanks for reading! I hope you like my style!

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!!

EAT A SANDWICH!!!!(just kidding you don't have too, but if you want to you can...I am not telling you not to eat a sandwich just wait untill you finish reading this first, or not.. Im gonna stop now...)

Bye y'all!

NiallsPrincess1198