Muffins and Whipped Cream

BRENS POV

I woke up to the sound of snoring. It was still dark in the room. The moon shines in the window. Stars dance around the sky. I looked around whoever is snoring must have the lungs of a sumo wrestler. It wasn’t Liam. He was completely silent, sleeping on that uncomfortable couch. That grey couch was about half the size of a normal bed. Poor Liam was all curled up in a ball in the middle of the couch. His earbuds lying in a tangled heap on the floor. Niall was slowly breathing next to me. That was the best sentence I have ever said. Can I say it one more time? Niall was slowly breathing next to me…Chills. Sorry back on track. Niall was smiling in his sleep. He was so content when he sleeps. So if it wasn’t Niall or Liam..It was someone from the bathroom. If Louis had woken me up I swear I will… let’s just say Eleanor will probably never bear his children.

I turned over trying to reach my glass of water on the table when I realized I didn’t have any IV’s in my arm. The nurse must have taken them all out. I was feeling way better. Sure my arm and leg are in a cast and I have bandages around my head and chest but better than before. As I turned I felt my cast hit something.

“What the hell” Niall muttered rubbing his head. I turned back to him.

“I am so sorry this thing is so bulky” I say scolding myself for hitting an international pop star on the head with my cast. He laughed and took my casted hand in his.

“I think that its beautiful on you princess” He says. He swipes his fingers across my cheek and explores my face with his eyes.

“Why were you awake anyways?” I laughed quietly.

“I was watching you sleep.” He pushed my bangs out of my face.

“Creepy yet romantic at the same time. Only you Niall can pull that off.” I say my vision getting blurry. I don’t want him to leave. He makes me feel safe like nothing can touch me when he is in my arms.“Stay with me please” I whisper as my eyes close.

“Always” He says and pulls me close. He kisses my forehead and then I drift off into a land of bliss.

NIALLS POV

Oh my god, this girl. She stole my heart from the moment I met her. It was like everything changed. Her eyes are like a meadow that has flooded with blue water. Her smile could light up this whole town. She is so perfect. She must be so strong to provide for herself and her brother.

I look down at her face. She is clutching my chest like I will disappear if she lets go. Her hair is all over the place. I brush her short brown hair back and run my fingers over her cheek. She sighs in her sleep. If her leg wasn’t up and elevated she would probably be laying all over me. She is on her side pressed up against me except for her waist down which are normal as if she were laying on her back.

“Mate don’t fall too hard.” I look up to see Liam sitting up.

“Why are you awake?” I ask confused.

“Zayn is snoring again and I was having a dream about Danielle.” He says shaking his head. He looks out the small window and the streetlights reflect off his cheeks. I notice they are shining. He has been crying.