Freakouts and Posters

BRENS POV

I groggily open my eyes. The sunlight streams in the window. I immediately shut my eyes again. It is so too early for me to be awake, I am reminded instantly of the song by Chris brown. Don't wake me up, I so agree with you Chris. Even though I hate Chris brown I love the song don't wake me up. It is the only song I can relate to right now. I groan and flop onto my back.

Where am I again? Oh right I am in the hospital because a certain leprechaun and his band hit me with their car... Fun times. Speaking of which i should open my eyes and confirm that it wasn't all a dream. I'm sure it wasn't but I just have to lay eyes on those 5 perfect beings to be sure.

I rub my eyes best that I can with my cast and open my eyes. WHAT?!?!?

I was expecting to be met with a sleeping Niall. But there is no one on my bed. In fact there is no one in the room.

But

But

But

That wasn't a dream I know it wasn't. I can remember Niall's scent of polo and the texture of harry's curls.

The door opens and a nurse walks in. I'll just ask her where the boys have gone.

"Excuse me?" I whimper . Hey, don't judge I am on the verge of a panic attack for real.

"Yes sweetie?" The nurse replies. She is wearing pink scrub with a bunny print long sleeve shirt underneath since it is kind of cold here in the room. She has medium length brown hair. She looks bone thin. She has blue braces and a bunch of rubber bracelets on her wrist. She must have just gotten out of college or something because she looks pretty young. I haven't seen her before now.

"Where are those boys that were in here earlier?" I ask trying to breathe slowly.

"What boys?" She asks. I stop breathing, this can't be happening. But Niall was here I swear he was. I can't believe this, they were never here. I was just imagining it all! One direction was never in the same room as me. Niall never told me that he would stay forever I can't believe this.

I start to blink rapidly, do not cry. Oh who am I kidding?!

I start to scream and sob. The nurse jumps and rushes over to me, she holds me down while I scream. My eyes burn from all the tears. I can't believe I was this close to my dream and then in a matter of seconds it was ripped from my eager hands.

I finally calm down and just start to lay in a huddle shaking. I think of Niall's blue eyes, I let out one more blood-curdling scream. I hear stomping which I assume is a team of doctors clomping down the hall.

The door bursts open and there is a voice that starts questioning the nurse urgently I am too wrapped up in my sobbing to even check who is here.

"NO NIALL!!!!" I scream wishing he would just wrap me up in his arms and tell me that everything is going to be just fine in his sexy Irish accent.

Suddenly, I am lifted out of the bed and someone is holding me bridal style.

I open my swollen eyes.

"Niall.." I whisper my voice hoarse from screaming. He smiles his sexy smile down at me.

"You better now" he asks. I nod and cuddle into his chest. I shudder thinking that I almost lost them. I start shaking from exhaustion.

"Shhh love it's all going to be okay I promise." He soothes me. I smile as he lays me back down on the bed. He tells me the story of this morning, I can't believe he and Liam did that. They are special potatoes. But who doesn't love potatoes? Haha I love potatoes especially Irish potatoes .