She devil

Heyy,

So I realized that the whole comment and vote for a chapter is kinda mean. Soo i have officially decided

TO NEVER DO IT AGAIN!!

PAYZER: YAY!! THERES A SNKAE IN MY BOOT!

ELOUNOR: YAY!!! <3 SUPPERRMAAAN~~

ZERRIE: YAY!! HATCHI!!

NAMY: YAY!! uhh we don't really have a thing yet...

HARRY: YAY!! Taylor and I are friends. I think. (A/N I love love love Taylor and Harry so..)

PAUL: BOYS! GET AWAY FROM THE ICE CREAM SHOP! oh and uhh yay. NIALL! STAY AWAY FROM THE ICE CREAM!

Bren: Oh my gosh really?!? YAY! I have to go I am in a story now but talkto you later!

Me: Hahahahhaa i have no life. Soo yea. Enjoy the chappie!

Niall's POV

"NIALL JAMES HORAN!!!!"

Aw shit. I would recognize that voice anywhere. I was going to try to keep that she devil away from Bren but I guess it's too late for that.

Plastered in the wheelchair Bren turns around and looks at me. Her face shows concern, carfreeness and a lot of confusion. I need to think of a plan and fast. What to do, What to do..AHA! I got it!

Quickly I whisper "your my cousin who got in an accident I will explain later okay? Thank you,"

"NIALL!" my blood runs cold as I face the woman. She puts her hands on her hips and sneers at me.

"Hey..." I wave.

"NIALL WHAT THE HECK. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO PUBLIC TODAY AND NOW YOUR AT SOME HOSPITAL WITH A GIRL." her high voice sqwuaks. I cringe. I think my ears are bleeding. She has three levels of noise: loud, louder and obnoxious. I guess today was an obnoxious day. Oh great.

"Julia let me explain. This is my..uh..cousin Bren. She got in a car accident so I came to help her out."

Bren stiffened and then turned and smiled at Julia. Julia nodded at Bren then rushed towards me.

"WELL, SIMON WANTS US TO GO PUBLIC TODAY." She put her hands on her hips and pulled her lips up around her nose like she smelled something bad. Her hair was thin and brown but had a little red dye tint. She's wearing an orange north face jacket and gray skinny jeans. Sure she's sorta pretty but nothing compared to Bren.

You're probably wondering who this witch is. Well she is my fake 'girlfriend'. Simon thought that sales were going down because we weren't in the public eye so he said I needed to get a girlfriend. I tried but I never found the right girl. So Simon set me up with Julia. He said if I don't date her for at least four months that he will put me on probation. All I know is that she is a model and I'm supposed to act like I'm in love with her. She is literally like a pencil. She is so skinny, kinda anorexia skinny, Bren has curves and they are HOT.

Back to the spawn of the devil. She was staring at me like I was ugly, great this will be fun, and then she walked up to me.

Hanging her arms around my neck she sighed.

"Niall, get rid of that girl so we can start our first twitcam! As boyfriend and girlfriend!!" She whispers loud enough so that Bren can hear every word. I am shocked, this girl is terrible. I don't want to get probation so I nod and turn to Bren. I want to explain that I really hate this girl but she is standing right here. When I look at Bren she is staring at me her mouth open and her eyes brimming with tears.