2 0 0 k b o n u s

Holy guacamole we made it to 200k!

Okay, okay, I know there's that whole stigma where people don't like it when you update a book after it's finished, but I do have some bonus content to give back to you all. Who knew it would be so hard to leave my characters behind?

Also, I've missed updating this book with you guys commenting theories and all that. You guys were the real soldiers bearing with my weird update schedule. And to all of you who joined after I finished, thank you for bearing with my weird editing updates. You know, I keep seeing everywhere that you should only write for yourself and I truly agree with that, but it's only half right. What's the point of writing a story if you don't share it?

That's how I see it anyway and I just want to thank you all for joining Skye and Lana in this journey. It brings me more happiness than you can imagine.

Now onto the exciting stuff. I've got a few announcements before we get into the bonus chapter and the first one is that one of my friends, who is absolutely amazing artist, is going to be doing some illustrations for this book!

I'm actually going to be replacing the 'cast' chapter with these drawings, making them into character cards with their names, heights, personality traits, etc.

Some samples (very early stages):

Keep an eye out for her finished work in the near future :)

Another shoutout actually goes to myself *collective groans*. Shhh wait, I think you would be interested. So me and my friend have started a YouTube channel talking about creative writing so if that's something you would be interested in, it would mean the world if you showed us your support.

*cough* like and subscribe *cough cough* hit bell button for notifications.

Yup that's me being a goof. Also me just making fun of Wattpad writing cliches (as we all love to do).

On another note, I thought we'd take a fun blast to the past of the covers I've had for the first 200k. *warning many of the ones at the beginning I made and are low key kinda bad*