7

>>>>

>>>>

Last night Miss Bourgeois emailed all of us to inform us that our building would be closed due to a severe snowstorm heading our way. I was beyond relieved to know that I could sleep in and have the day to just relax and run a few errands so that on the weekend I wouldn't have to go anywhere. It was nearing eleven o'clock at night as I scrolled through different channels on the television. I stumble upon the first Captain America movie as I sink back into my couch, pulling a blanket over my body as I raised the volume.

My heart sank when I reached the scene where Steve was getting beaten up in the alley. I had seen this movie more times than I can remember but never did I realize that the man who just entered the scene was the actor I kept bumping into. How could I have been so blind? Sebastian Stan was Bucky Barnes and vice versa. How did I not pick that up?

I pause the TV and run to my kitchen island where I spot my laptop. I quickly grab it and dive onto the couch, opening up my laptop and longing in. I open up google and type in Sebastian's name. A list of all the movies and shows he's been in pops up as I click on each one. I mentally face palm myself as I come to the realization that Sebastian was in fact the actor who played Bucky Barnes, a character I've seen on my TV screen multiple times.

"I can't believe it", I whisper to myself as I close my laptop and place it on my coffee table. I un-pause the movie and eventually fall asleep to the sound of Bucky Barnes speaking.

***

It was Friday morning and I had slept in like I had planned—thankfully. I put on a pair of grey sweat pants and an oversized, warm sweater with a pair of fluffy socks as I walk down my stairs to put on my jacket, boots, hat and gloves. You might be thinking that going out during a snowstorm is not a very bright thing to do, but the streets are empty and so would the stores be, so it was the perfect opportunity to get all of my errands done and not have to rush or feel overwhelmed.

I get into my car and turn on the heater, sitting there for a few minutes until I feel the heat move throughout my car. I pull out of my driveway and turn down the street to get to the supermarket. I pull into the driveway and park close to the front doors of the store as I lock my car, walking inside the supermarket. I grab a carriage and head to the first aisle, placing a few dairy products in my cart. I turn into the coffee section and analyze my options as someone bumps into my carriage, my body staggering back a few steps. I look up ready to reprimand the person but stop myself from doing so. "You?! Okay, now you're seriously stalking me", I exclaim as I place my hands on my hips. "Daniella?"

"Mmh", I respond as I lean on the bar of my carriage. "I swear I'm not stalking you. We just keep coincidently bumping into each other and I don't know why!", he stammers as he puts his hands up in defence. I shake my head and grab my coffee bags and put them in my cart as I move around Sebastian to grab a bag of coffee filters. "What are you doing shopping during a snowstorm?", he asks me as he pushes his carriage next to mine. I raise my eyebrows at him as I continue moving down the aisle, "I could ask you the same question, Mr. Stan"