28

>>>>

>>>>

*A year and a half later*

"Seb? Seb the moving trucks are, hurry up!", I call out as I drag the last box near the door. Anthony and Chris were outside loading the moving truck with boxes as I lean against the wall to catch my breath. Sebastian was upstairs checking the house one last time before running down the stairs, missing the last step completely. I stifle a laugh as I watch him compose himself.

"You do know Anthony and Chris still live here and that we can always come back if we left something behind, right? They're not even ten minutes away from us, we'll see each other almost everyday", I smile sadly as Sebastian hugs me. We've been together for almost two years now, and we had decided to move out and find our own home, which was a very big step to take in our relationship.

Sebastian and I have become the best versions of ourselves and our relationship has grown to be so strong and amazing. I truly don't know what I'd do without him.

"Are you guys ready? We have to get going", Anthony calls from outside. Sebastian picks up the last box as I close the front door behind me. We take one last look at the house before getting into the moving truck, while Chris and Anthony take their car.

Our new home was fairly large, but it was beautiful and represented both Sebastian and I perfectly. I slip my hand in Sebastian's as I give it a slight squeeze. Although Sebastian was happy that we were moving in together, he did take the moving process hard. He had lived with his two best friends for the past three years, and moving away from them, though it was only ten minutes away, was hard for him.

"I love you", I tell him as we turn down the corner of our street. He looks over at me for a split second and smiles, "I love you too". We pull into our driveway as I get out of the passengers seat. Chris and Anthony park beside us as Sebastian works on opening the trunk of the moving truck.

I didn't have much with me so the majority of the boxes belonged to Sebastian. A year and a half ago I came here for the first time, not knowing what the future would hold or how long I'd be staying, but now I'm officially living in Los Angeles, my real father is in my life, my boyfriend and I are moving in together, and I gained a group of friends unlike any other.

"Seb, dude, why do you have so many things?", Chris whines as he picks up a box from the truck and brings it into the house. I shake my head as I unload Chris and Anthony's car that contained my things. During my time here I was able to buy a lot of the things that I wasn't able to bring with me, so I did have quite a few things myself, but not as many things as Sebastian had.

The entire day was spent unboxing everything and placing them in their respective places. I had come to the house yesterday by myself to clean the entire house before coming today, so that when we put everything away, the house was already clean, and it would avoid us having to do it and waste time. I had finished unpacking my things about an hour ago, but we were still working on Sebastian's things. We were missing quite a few household items but those could easily be acquired as we get situated in the house.

"How many boxes are left?", I huff as I look at the boys. Sebastian looks up and shrugs as I roll my eyes at him. Anthony kicks an empty box out of his way as he wipes his forehead, "About five, maybe?"

"Okay, not so bad. I'll order some food, you guys can have dinner with us tonight", I smile as I walk into the kitchen. Since the moment we got here Sebastian kept checking his pockets every couple of minutes which I found odd. He was fidgety all day but I shrugged it off as moving day jitters.

I heard the boys hollering in the living room as I laugh, wondering what they could possibly be up to now. I heard a series of "Congrats, Seb" and "You can do this, man", coming from Anthony and Chris and I smile as I presume that they were congratulating him on the house.

I take out four plates and place them on the table as I grab the utensils from the drawer and place them beside each plate. I grab a few napkins too and a few soft drinks and put them on the table. I pick up my phone and dial the restaurants phone number as I place in an order. Once I finish I hang up and set my phone down on the kitchen island.

"Dani? Can you help us for a second", I hear Sebastian yell as I leave the kitchen and walk into the living room. Anthony and Chris were standing next to each other and to the side as Sebastian stood in the center of the living room, with a bouquet of roses. I smile and raise my eyebrows in confusion as I walk towards him slowly, "What's up?".

He hands me the bouquet of flowers and smiles at me as he takes a deep breath. He looks and Anthony and Chris who nod their heads before reaching for something in his pocket. I turn to Anthony and Chris and shake my head as they smile at me. "Dani, I know you don't like big surprises, or extravagant things, so I thought this was the most appropriate way to do this. I know we've only been together for almost two years now, but I know in my heart that you're the one for me. I knew from the moment I met you. I love you more than anything and you mean the absolute world to me. You came into my life at a time where I needed you most and you've made the past two years the best ones yet. What I'm trying to say is, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Daniella Decker, will you marry me?", he says as he opens the small box in his hands. Without hesitation I nod as I jump into his arms, gripping onto him, "Yes!"

Chris and Anthony cheer in the background as I laugh into Sebastian's shoulder. I pull back from him as he slips the ring onto my finger. I gasp as I finally get a good look at it, my eyes widening at the gorgeous piece of jewelry that now adorned my finger. "It's beautiful", I whisper as I move my finger, the ring shimmering under the light.

"Congrats, guys!", Anthony and Chris come up to us as they hug me. "I know it wasn't that planned out and perfect but—"

"It was perfect, Seb. The three most important people in my life were here and that's all that matters. I couldn't have asked for a better proposal", I smile as I hug all three of them. "Thank you guys, for being here and just for everything you've done for me in the past two years. You guys truly mean the world to me and I'm so grateful to have you in my life"

"We love you"

Our sweet moment was interrupted by the doorbell as we break apart, Sebastian heading to the door. I hand Sebastian the money before he can say anything as he hands it to the delivery woman. She thanks us and walks away as Sebastian closes the door behind him.

"Time to celebrate!"