Chapter Twenty One

Updating since today is my birthday 🎂🎉🥂🎁🎈

Enjoy
****************

I was a stalker. There was no other way to explain it. I was full on stalking Kody.

I sat in Macy's car, the heater blasting hot air throughout the whole vehicle.

I had left Macy asleep in our room, mumbling about Hocus Pocus and Thackery Binx.

I raked my eyes across Kody's parking lot one more time. It was quiet. There was no sign of Kody or any of his friends.

With a sigh, I turned the car off and walked up to his apartment door saying a mental prayer before pounding on it.

The door was pulled open to reveal a frantic Rory. "Oh, hey Ezra."

I scanned the living room. "Is your brother here?" I asked, which was kind of rude but I was panicking.

She raised a brow. "He's out. I don't actually know where but-"

The loud screech of brakes cut her off.

My heart launched in my throat as I watched King, Sin and one other guy climb out of Kody's car. I narrowed my eyes as King reached in the backseat and pulled Kody out, allowing him to lean on him for support. Before I could stop myself I was running down the steps.

"What happened to him?" I asked when I was within ear shot.

The other guy who had been with them turned to me. "Who the hell are you?"

I didn't bother answering, instead I walked up to Kody cupping my hand around his neck and bringing his attention to me.

He sent me a dazzling smile.

He wasn't unconscious, but his eyes were glazed over and he looked high as a kite.

"Ezra, hey." He grabbed my hair which was done up in two thick French braids. "What the hell are you wearing?"

I hadn't had time to change out of my Halloween costume so I was currently freezing my ass off in tight black shorts and a referee shirt that had my boobs on display.

The only warmth I got was from the knee length black and white socks but those didn't help to preserve my image.

Since he slurred his words, I didn't give him an answer. "What's wrong with him King? Is he high?"

King sighed, "Let me get him inside Ezra. Come on."

He led him towards the steps and since Kody still hadn't let go of my braid I was dragged along with him.

"Who the hell is this chick?" The guy said again.

"Shut the hell up, Beast." Sin said.

I silently thanked him because Beast had been getting on my nerves with his questions.

Beast glared at Sin, before glaring at me. I attempted to detach Kody's hands from my hair.