The Night Everything Changed

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I just fixed one tiny detail that I messed up on coming from the profile into chapter one. In the prolific I had Hoseok posting the pic but said Jin took it at the beginning of this one so I just fixed that. Everything else is the exact same as before. Currently working on chapter two now!! The story will finally kick off from this point onwards. This story was inspired by the 2014 movie Ouija but I'll be putting my own twists to it at some points. I do plan on posting my own personal fiction that I'm working once this one is finished. Please go easy on me and I hope you enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own BTS or the movie Ouija. I only take credit for the story I created and nothing else. This story came out of my head with only the movie for inspiration. If there's a story out there that's similar then it's merely a coincidence and nothing else. I also created the cover picture used for this story I just used pictures taken from the internet.

"Talk"

'Thoughts'

'Video recordings'

The Night Everything Changed

Tae's POV:

After Hobi-hyung took the picture of the six of us and posted it onto our account it instantly blew up with comments and likes from our amazing fans.

Just the thought of ARMY was enough to put a smile on my face.

However, the smile instantly left my face when a sudden chill ran down my spine causing me to frown in confused worry.

"Everything okay hyung?" Kookie had leaned over to whisper in my ear.

I nodded and smiled at him but I knew it didn't quite reach my eyes as I looked down at my drink lost in thought.

'Something's wrong.' I thought then looked to my phone before standing and telling the others I was going to the bathroom and walked towards it.

Once I was in the bathroom I instantly unlocked my phone and called the one person I knew would be causing this feeling that suddenly hit me.

The phone went to voicemail and my worry seemed to only grow.

'Calm down he said he wanted to get caught up on some sleep and is probably passed out by now. It makes since that he wouldn't answer right now. But still....' I thought yet I couldn't shake this awful feeling that had suddenly hit me a few minutes ago.

I tried calling Jimin one more time before sighing when I was his voicemail message.

I decided to go back to the others and try to force this feeling away with thoughts of Jimin just being asleep in his bed right now.

When I made it to the others Joon-hyung's phone rang causing him to answer it.

"You okay Tae?" Jin-hyung asked and I nodded but couldn't get the feeling to leave me alone no matter what I tried.

"Just worried about Jimin is all. He's seemed pretty weird lately." I said deciding to tell a partial truth.

"I've noticed it too. It's like back during Blood, Sweat and Tears. Only I don't think he's starving himself again." Hobi-hyung said and Yoongi-hyung nodded.

"I've seen him eating. Not like I'd like him to be eating, but he is eating." Hobi-hyung sighed and seemed to even relax a little when Yoongi-hyung said that.

We all worried Jimin would go back to such a dangerous habit.

"Still, what's going on with him to make him act so weird and distant?" Jin-hyung asked.