JB

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Welcome to chapter seven!! I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far and Thank you for the support!! Please go easy on me and I hope you enjoy! ALSO, it’s really annoying to constantly be typing ‘hyung’ after the names if they’re older when not actually speaking to or about them.  Because of this I’m going to only be typing ‘hyung’ when addressing in actual conversations and just pretend the ‘hyung’ is there when needed.

Also, as promised to my fans that followed me from ffnet here is a shout out:

LokiLover24: I’m so happy to have you back!! Sorry for my very long hiatus with my other stories but as promised once I’m finished with this story, I’ll bring them over to this account and will continue them from here. Including the sequel to Untouchable. Also, I thought it was really cute how you attempted to fix the ‘you’re’ in your comments!! Thanks for all the support and patience you gave me!!

DISCLAIMER: I don’t own BTS or the movie Ouija. I only take credit for the story I created and nothing else. I also created the cover picture used for this story I just used pictures taken from the internet.

“Talk”

‘Thoughts’

‘Film Recordings’

Articles

JB

Jhope’s POV:

“Th-this isn’t Jimin.” I told them, my voice shaking so bad I’m surprised they understood me at all.

“What they hell does that mean Jhope? Didn’t he just answer your question?” Yoongi asked and I looked from Tae to the older male.

“I never had that conversation with Jimin. Not once.” I said and I could see everyone visibly tensing.

“Y-you’re joking…. Right hyung?” Kookie asked and I looked to him shaking my head.

“Is this Jimin?” Tae asked and the planchette jerked roughly to ‘no’.

“Were we ever talking to Jimin?” Namjoon asked and the planchette once more moved roughly only to go back to ‘no’.

“Did Jimin play this?” Tae asked and I would’ve commented on the stupid question if I wasn’t about to shit myself.

The planchette quickly moved to ‘yes’.

“Did he make contact with you?” again the planchette roughly moved before going back to ‘yes’ after Tae spoke.

“What’s your name?” I decided to ask wanting to know who the hell this was.

The planchette quickly moved yet again.

JB

“Who the hell is JB?” Yoongi asked looking to the rest of us.

“I don’t know.” I answered shaking my head.

“JB where are you?” Tae asked.

The planchette didn’t move. I went to ask Tae’s question again only to stop when the bathroom door suddenly opened.

We all looked to it only to look back at the planchette when it started to move.

LOOK THROUGH

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Jin asked.

“Maybe the planchette?” we all looked to Namjoon as he spoke. “It’s the only thing around us we can look through. Of course, I’m just guessing right now.” He said and went silent.