Three Months Later

AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ!! UPDATED!! Welcome to Chapter Four!! I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far and Thank you for the support!! Please go easy on me and I hope you enjoy! ALSO, it's really annoying to constantly be typing 'hyung' after the names if they're older when not actually speaking to or about them. Because of this I'm going to only be typing 'hyung' when addressing in actual conversations and just pretend the 'hyung' is there when needed.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own BTS or the movie Ouija. I only take credit for the story I created and nothing else. I also created the cover picture used for this story I just used pictures taken from the internet.

"Talk"

'Thoughts'

'Film Recordings'

Three Months Later

Tae's POV:

Three months. It's so hard to believe it's already been three months since Jimin left us. I still expect to wake up and find him at the table laughing at Jin's dad jokes as he ate whatever it was Jin made for breakfast. Or for him to jump into my room begging me to join him for a vlive only to pout and whine cutely when I wouldn't give in.

And it's a little embarrassing for me to admit how I'd been acting for a while there. After that night between Hobi and I he told me he was switching rooms with Kookie and I. Saying he thought it'd help us with sleeping and healing to be further from Jimin's room.

Kookie and I just went with it; not wanting to tell them the real reason we couldn't get a decent night sleep.

"Tae come on we're about to start the movie!" Hoseok yelled down the hall.

"Coming." I said barely high enough for him to hear me.

Standing up from my bed I made my way to the door only to pause when I caught my reflection in the mirror.

We all have made progress as far as healing goes. Once Kookie and I moved into our new room we did start to get better sleep which helped both of us look and feel better. I started talking to my hyungs about my thoughts on the situation and they, in turn, talked to me. It was nice to talk to each other rather than force a conversation with a stranger. When PD-min noticed we were talking to each other and starting to heal it cut back out weekly trips to the doctor down to once every two weeks.

Well, the others went down to once every two weeks, I still had to go every week. Everyone was really worried about me, and while I felt bad for making them worry and happy they cared so much, it was really annoying and made it harder for me to try and move on.

I just went with it because I wasn't sure what else I needed to move on. It was like something was missing and until I found it, I couldn't let go. Figured if talking to a stranger helped the rest of the relax and possibly help me figure out what it is I need then I'd go to the visits without much complaint.

Sighing once more I moved from the mirror and out the door towards the others.

Only to pause when I heard a noise. I waited a second to see if it'd happen again. When it didn't, I just continued on only to stop once again when the noise happened.

My breathing picked up when I realized just where the noise was coming from. Slowly I turned to look at a door that hasn't been opened in months.

The noise happened again, this time louder, causing me to jump slightly. Feeling very stupid, but at the same time found myself wanting to, I walked closer to the door and slowly leaned against it so I could press an ear to it.