It's Not Over Yet

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL BE RATHER GRAPHIC. NOTHING TOO CRAZY, BUT I STILL WANTED TO PUT THIS WARNING UP JUST IN CASE. IT WON’T BE UNTIL CLOSER TO THE END OF THIS CHAPTER THOUGH!! CONTINUE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. 

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Welcome to chapter thirteen!! I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far and thank you for the support!! Please go easy on me and I hope you enjoy! ALSO, it’s really annoying to constantly be typing ‘hyung’ after the names if they’re older when not actually speaking to or about them.  Because of this I’m going to only be typing ‘hyung’ when addressing in actual conversations and just pretend the ‘hyung’ is there when needed. ALSO, this chapter talks about mental states and how they affect others. I’m no expert, so I have no way of knowing if what is here can actually happen, I merely wrote what goes well with my story so please go easy on me with that!!

No shout outs for this chapter but I thank everyone who followed me from ffnet and to everyone in general for the support and the reads!! They all mean a lot to me!! 

DISCLAIMER: I don’t own BTS or the movie Ouija. I only take credit for the story I created and nothing else. I also created the cover picture used for this story I just used pictures taken from the internet.

“Talk”

‘Thoughts’

‘Film Recordings’

It’s Not Over Yet

THREE DAYS LATER

Jhope’s POV:

The last three days have been quite. It was strange considering how the week had been going for us. 

Namjoon had officially started his therapy for his shoulder yesterday. He’ll have sessions three times a week for two hours. He said it hurt, but that weird kind of hurt that felt good, like you could tell it was slowly getting better. 

Jin was also back with us, came back yesterday too. His parents dropped him off at the dorms and only left after making sure their son was settled back in and had dinner with us. Jin’s voice was still pretty sore making him hardly talk at the moment. Only texting us or writing notes if he needed to say anything more than ‘yes’, ‘no’, or simply shrugging. 

The doctor said that was normal with how tight the wire had gotten and it’d be a little bit before his voice didn’t bother him. 

The dorms themselves also felt lighter since we freed Jae and he was able to stop Sung-Beom. It was like nothing had happened at all. The only change is Sejin made a point to stop by the dorms at least once a day to check on us and make sure everything was okay still and we were alive. His words exactly.

Currently I was in the kitchen getting a glass of water before heading back to my room to finish watching the movie I picked out. After getting my glass I started back down the hall.

‘Hello?’

‘Hello?’

‘Oh, what?’

‘Where are you Taetae?’

Letting a fond sigh I turned from my door and headed further down walking towards Tae and Jungkook’s door.

Quietly opening the door I peeked in and found Tae curled up on his bed watching something on his computer.

‘I’m at the company right now.’

‘Oh, the company? On the second floor?’

I knew the video well. Many ARMY loved the video as much as we did.