Reality Can be Worse Than Any Nightmare

AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ!! UPDATED!! Welcome to Chapter Two!! I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far and Thank you for the support!! Please go easy on me and I hope you enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own BTS or the movie Ouija. I only take credit for the story I created and nothing else. I also created the cover picture used for this story I just used pictures taken from the internet.

"Talk"

'Thoughts'

'Film Recordings'

Reality Can be Worse Than Any Nightmare

Tae's POV:

I stared at the picture holding the photo of a smiling, blonde boy within it.

It still didn't feel real. Even after the coffin had been lowered and we headed for where the reception was being held for friends and family.

'Why didn't I just stay with him that night? If I had stayed, he'd be here right now and not in a fucking box six feet under.' I thought bitterly as I continued to stare at the picture.

The night we found Jimin's.... well.... the night we found Jimin is still a bit hazy for me. I remember rushing into the dorms and walking up to him, but after that most of it is a blur.

Apparently, I was so hysterical the paramedics felt the need to sedate me so they could work. When I next woke up, I was back in my room with the other members curled up around me.

When they all realized I was awake we mourned together before RM-hyung decided he'd step out and call Jimin's parents, since he was the leader, as well as PD-min and left the rest of us alone and holding tightly to each other.

The next day it was all over the news about what happened to Jimin. Needless to say, all of our social media accounts blew up with fans mourning with us and telling us how sorry they were for the loss.

It was nice, but didn't do much for the pain we all now felt with every second of the day.

A week later and here we were having his fucking funeral reception. Other bands came by and offered their condolences and cried along with us in some cases.

Jimin's family wasn't taking it so well. His mother barely said two words to anyone, including her husband and remaining son, as she sat and stared into space.

The whole scene was like we just stepped into a terrible dream, only it wasn't a dream, it was reality. And it fucking hurt.

"Tae?" I jumped slightly at the new voice and turned to see a lost and sad RM staring at me.

I just stared at him before looking back at the picture. "PD-min wants to meet with us. The reception is just about over. It might be best if we head out." He said softly.

"This can't be real." I finally spoke for the first time in nearly two days.

"I know it shouldn't be, I don't want it to be, but Jimin wouldn't want us-."

"Jimin would want to be here with us. Instead he's in a fucking box in the ground!" I growled turning to see RM-hyung flinch and I sighed. "I'm sorry hyung. I didn't mean to take it out on you. I know you're struggling just as much as the rest of us." I said and Namjoon sighed.

"PD-min is postponing our comeback. We're being given a year to mourn and rest. He also wants to check our mental health. Make sure no one else....uh....felt like Jimin did." I looked back to the picture at his words.

"He told me we'd see him in the morning. Why would he say that if he was planning this?" I asked wanting nothing more than to get answers I knew I'd never get.