Freeing Jae-Beom

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Welcome to chapter twelve!! I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far and thank you for the support!! Please go easy on me and I hope you enjoy! ALSO, it’s really annoying to constantly be typing ‘hyung’ after the names if they’re older when not actually speaking to or about them.  Because of this I’m going to only be typing ‘hyung’ when addressing in actual conversations and just pretend the ‘hyung’ is there when needed. ALSO, this chapter talks about mental states and how they affect others. I’m no expert, so I have no way of knowing if what is here can actually happen, I merely wrote what goes well with my story so please go easy on me with that!!

Thank you to everyone that has followed me!! It means so much that you have!!

DISCLAIMER: I don’t own BTS or the movie Ouija. I only take credit for the story I created and nothing else. I also created the cover picture used for this story I just used pictures taken from the internet.

“Talk”

‘Thoughts’

‘Film Recordings’

Articles

Texts

Freeing Jae-Beom

Tae’s POV:

“Why do we need to get into the basement?” Yoongi asked and I turned a glare to Jungkook.

“I thought you were going to tell them when I told you to get ahold of them?” Jungkook blushed. 

“I wasn’t really given a chance before Yoongi-hyung was hanging up.” I sighed but nodded and looked to the others.

“Jang said if we cut Jae’s mouth open then he’ll be able to stop mother.” 

“Who’s mother? Their mother?” Hobi asked. I nodded.

“She’s the one controling Jae. He’s only doing what she’s telling him to do. Jang said Jae should be able to take care of the rest if we cut his mouth open.” 

“Are we sure Sung is real?” Namjoon asked. “No one’s seen her.” 

“I have.” I admitted shocking the others. 

“When?!” They all asked. 

“Remember the second time we played the board and Kookie raised the planchette to his face after me and saw something?” Everyone looked shocked, almost like they’d forgotten about it, and nodded. “I picked it up again and saw Jae on Jimin’s bed pointing to the bathroom. When i turned to it I saw her. She had her hands out to me and her mouth was open wide as she screamed loudly. That’s when everything went down and he rushed from this place.” 

“Why did you tell Jang no one has seen her then?” Jungkook asked. I shrugged.

“I don’t know. Just, felt like something I didn’t need to mention to him.” I turned from the others then and started for the stairs leading to the basement.

Had I kept looking at them I would’ve noticed their confused, worried looks they shared with each other before following me.

“Everyone get your phones out to use the flashlights. I’m sure it’s been a while since anyone has checked the electrical wires.” Namjoon said.

“No one, not even the staff, goes down there ever.” Sejin said as we walked towards the basement. “We were paranoid about injuries during work so we forbid anyone to go down there to be safe. The door stays locked at all times to be sure of it.” 

“Great, so we’re about to be left alone with an angry ghost in a dark basement.” Yoongi said with sarcasm dripping from his voice. 

“Speaking of being alone, was it really smart to not leave one of us with Jin-hyung?” Jungkook asked ignoring Yoongi’s comment like the rest of us.