A Month Later

AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ!! UPDATED!!Welcome to Chapter Three!! I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far and Thank you for the support!! Please go easy on me and I hope you enjoy! ALSO, it's really annoying to constantly be typing 'hyung' after the names if they're older when not actually speaking to or about them. Because of this I'm going to only be typing 'hyung' when addressing in actual conversations and just pretend the 'hyung' is there when needed.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own BTS or the movie Ouija. I only take credit for the story I created and nothing else. I also created the cover picture used for this story I just used pictures taken from the internet.

"Talk"

'Thoughts'

'Film Recordings'

A Month Later

Jhope's POV:

The dorms were quiet as everyone stayed to themselves. Yoongi spent most of his time at the studio working on new songs. We rarely saw him; he's even taken to just sleeping on the couch at the studio and eating take out to avoid coming back here. Only leaving when his mandatory visit to the psychiatrist every Thursday afternoon. On the rare occurrence that he comes back to the dorms he just goes to the younger boys and takes them out for meals or movies or anything that would get them out of their room.

Jin's 'mother instincts' as ARMY liked to call it came out full force the day after the funeral. He was constantly cleaning and he cooked so much food that his leftovers replaced our supplies in the fridge most of the time. He was usually the one to drag us all to our appointments during the week, including his own on Mondays, and kept a smile on his face whenever he ran into any of us. He made sure the younger boys were able to fall asleep relatively peacefully; only leaving them when he knew they were asleep.

He also took to sharing a room with Namjoon when the leader started to shut down. Feeling like he'd failed as a leader when he wasn't able to catch any signs Jimin may have given us before it happened. The two had grown even closer in the month we've been stuck in the dorms and it made me happy to know those two found someone to lean on.

Namjoon would always take over taking care of everything, minus the cleaning and cooking of course, on days that it was too much for Jin. We could all tell it killed him to look us in the eyes whenever he had to take over, but no one ever mentioned it and he never talked about it or complained.

Jungkook spent most nights crying himself to sleep and even stopped playing video games. Most of the time he could be found drawing pictures of our lost member or going through old pictures or videos that had Jimin in them. He clung to Yoongi whenever the boy came to get him to get him out of the house and most nights, he refused to let go of Jin, or Namjoon, giving them no choice but to stay with the youngest member until they knew he was asleep and could get away from him.

As for me, well, I tried to be everyone's sunshine still at the beginning; but I just couldn't keep up the act when my own heart had been shattered just like the others. I spent my days, except Tuesdays for my appointment, in the dance studio practicing all of our dances. Even the choreo from our first album. Anything that kept me out of this stuffy dorm and near the one place that I shared a connection to Jimin with. We both loved dancing more than most anything. Dancing made it feel like he was right beside me going over the moves and laughing happily from time to time.

When I was actually in the dorms, I tried to keep an eye on Tae. Even without speaking to each other I knew we all agreed Tae was worrying us all. The boy completely shut down. He never left his room and it was nearly impossible to get the boy to eat. I've had to gently push Tae into the bathroom to get him to clean himself every other day and made sure he always had clean clothes waiting for him when he'd get out.