Hello

AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ!! UPDATED!! Welcome to Chapter Five!! I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far and Thank you for the support!! Please go easy on me and I hope you enjoy! ALSO, it's really annoying to constantly be typing 'hyung' after the names if they're older when not actually speaking to or about them. Because of this I'm going to only be typing 'hyung' when addressing in actual conversations and just pretend the 'hyung' is there when needed.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own BTS or the movie Ouija. I only take credit for the story I created and nothing else. I also created the cover picture used for this story I just used pictures taken from the internet.

"Talk"

'Thoughts'

'Film Recordings'

Hello

Tae's POV:

"If there's anyone there who wants to talk to us, please give us a sign." I asked kind of feeling ridiculous talking to air.

Nothing happened so I tried again. "Please, if there's anyone there, we want to talk." Still nothing.

"Jungkook and I heard the noises a few months ago, heard the faint whispers. And then just a few minutes ago we heard you again. We know you're there. Just, please, give us another sign." I asked, more like begged, again.

This time the candlelight flickered violently and everyone straightened at that. "Was that you? Make the light flicker again." Instead of the light flickering the planchette moved slightly making us all look to it.

"Kookie is that you moving it?" Hobi asked yet the younger merely shook his head with wide, scared eyes.

"Namjoon?"

"Wasn't me hyung." Namjoon said to Yoongi as the planchette moved slowly to 'yes'. "Holy shit." He gasped.

I, on the other hand, got a bit more hopeful. "Can you give us another sign?" I asked just wanting to be sure.

The planchette moved again and spelled out something.

H-E-L-L-O

"Okay who's moving it?" Yoongi asked actually sounding a little scared.

"No one is hyung. I promise." I said before looking around the room again.

"What's your name?" I asked. Slowly, the planchette moved until it stopped on a letter.

"J" Jin read out. It moved again until it landed on another.

"Holy shit!" Namjoon gasped out again as we all looked to each other.

"I knew it! I just knew it!" I laughed out wiping the tears in my eyes with my free hand.

"Jimin....Jimin I miss you." I spoke out loud.

"We all do." Jungkook spoke up.

"We just.... I guess we just.... Want to know why? W-was there anything we could've done?" I asked.

The planchette moved again and this time it went to 'no'. Somehow that just made us all feel worse.

Jungkook and Jin both started sniffling and I began to blink rapidly. "Were there signs?" Namjoon asked. I know that was bothering him the most as a leader.

The planchette just moved in various places without really stopping on one thing. "Is that a no or maybe?" Yoongi asked. As soon as Yoongi answered the planchette stopped moving before actually spelling something out.

M-A-Y-B-E

We all looked to each other confused.

"Maybe he's still upset about something?" Hobi offered speaking for the first time since we started.

I looked to the board before looking around the room again.

"We understand if you're still upset Chim Chim. We understand if you can't forgive us for not seeing any signs you gave. But we're here now to tell you just how much we all love you and miss you. We wanted a chance to say goodbye." I spoke trying to hold in a sob.

The board stayed still. "I think he's waiting Tae." Namjoon spoke softly.

I took in a shaky breath. "Goodbye." Almost as soon as I spoke that word the planchette rushed to the word 'goodbye' and the candlelight went out startling us all.

"Yoongi-hyung will you turn the light on?" Namjoon asked. We heard Yoongi stand up and slowly moved to the switch. We heard him messing with it but no lights came on.

"Did he seriously need to turn the power off too?" Yoongi asked annoyed actually sounding close to his old self before we lost Jimin.

We all actually let out a laugh when we heard Yoongi speak. It felt nice.

"I'll go with him to get the power back on." Jin offered as he re-lit the candle before heading to Yoongi and they left the room.

"Do you feel better Tae?" Namjoon asked and I looked in his direction confused.

"Don't we all feel better?" I asked.

"I think we all do, but I think I can speak for all us in saying we wanted you feeling better more so. I think you really needed tonight." I felt even more confused.

"Didn't we agree that we all needed it?" Namjoon sighed.

"Yes.... But I think tonight went a little too well...." I glared then.

"Are you saying I moved the board?! You saw everything I saw tonight hyung!" I growled at him.

"I'm only saying that-."

"You're saying that you were just taking pity on me tonight instead of working with me to help us all out! I can't believe you! Do the rest of you agree?" I asked hoping at least Kookie was on my side.

"I told you from the beginning that I didn't want to play it." Hobi spoke and Jungkook seemed to shuffle around.

"I really only did it because I wanted answers, but it also made you shine brighter than I've seen in months." He spoke softly.

I growled. "Unbelievable! We got the proof tonight that Jimin is, or was, here!"

"Are you sure you didn't just move it on your own?" Namjoon asked.

"Explain the candle and the power?" I questioned back.

Namjoon went silent then. Suddenly the lights turned back on and as soon as I could see I shot up and stormed out of the room ignoring everyone as they called out to me.

Once I was in my room I slammed the door shut and jumped onto my bed and let the tears out finally.

"I know that was really you Chim Chim. I just know it." I spoke softly before I felt my eyes being to shut.

And that's chapter five!! Sorry it's another short one but I didn't want to put too much into this chapter and take away from what I wanted everyone to be focused on. The next one should be a decent lengthened chapter so stay tune!! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next one!!