Finishing What was Started

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT own BTS or the movie Ouija which this fanfic is based on. I only own my story that I created and characters I may create and add to it. 

PLEASE READ ME!! AUTHOR’S NOTE: Let me first apologize like I did/will in my HP/Spartacus crossover story’s first chapter that will be posted shortly after this chapter is put up for just now updating. It’s like whenever I try to promise a certain time frame for updating to my readers, life gets in the way and doesn’t allow it. My personal life has been crazy since I promised to get this put onto this site. I lost a cousin who was basically my older sister, my other cousin who’s basically my younger brother turned eighteen and joined the Navy (Super proud too!!), my actual younger sister moved out from living with me (we’re completely fine and not fighting) and into living with her boyfriend of four years, I also had an extremely stressful and busy last semester which took pretty much all my time and focus when I wasn’t working. I’m officially done now, though, and graduated May 9th from college!! I’m very happy to finally be done and move on to finding my career!! Thank you all so much for your patience and loyalty and while I can’t completely promise anything I will say I’ll try my absolute best to update regularly!! I would also like to point out that I am aware of the typos and grammar errors within this story and I plan on going back and editing them once my promised stories that will be posted and finished are up and done. I’ll also more than likely re-write and add chapters to it because I feel like it’s missing somethings that could help it to be better. I just wanted to go on and let everyone know that I AM aware and WILL fix them at a later date!! I do hope you enjoy this ending and I hope you’ll look into my other story that’s been posted at the same time as well!! Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding!! Know it means a lot to me!!

“Talk”

‘Thoughts’

‘Film Recordings’

Finishing What was Started

Jungkook’s POV:

“Hyung?” everyone looked up and towards the door after I spoke only to instantly stand and rush towards Tae and Sejin and bombarded them with questions. 

“Slow down! We’ll explain everything here in a second but let us actually get in the dorm first alright?” Sejin said and everyone backed off to let the oldest man leader Tae towards the couch and gently sat him down. 

“Just what the hell happened to him hyung?!” Yoongi asked moving to sit at Tae’s other side. A phone dinged and Yoongi looked to his before bashfully looking to a glaring Jin. “Sorry hyung.” 

“Jang gave us some answers,” Sejin spoke looking to Tae who had refused to move or speak. It was obvious he was lost in his thoughts. 

“Hoseok how’s your hand? Were you guys followed out of the hospital?” Sejin asked. 

“It feels like it’s on fire but they gave me some pain meds for tonight so I can sleep better. I may also need to do some therapy with it to make sure I won’t lose any movement or strength in it when it’s healed a bit more. I won’t lose it, though, which is a good thing.” Hobi said with a shrug. “As for being followed… I don’t think we were. They helped us get out the back almost as soon as we hung up with you guys and into a van. It didn’t appear like there was anyone back there other than us. They’ll look into who sold us out and let us know when they find out.”

Sejin nodded before gently nudging Tae which seemed to finally bring him out of his thoughts. Tae blinked before looking to all of us.

“We need to find a way to stop Jae. He won’t stop; at least not until he gets what he wants.” Tae spoke softly.