Learning the Truth

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Welcome to chapter fourteen!! I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far and thank you for the support!! Please go easy on me and I hope you enjoy! ALSO, it’s really annoying to constantly be typing ‘hyung’ after the names if they’re older when not actually speaking to or about them.  Because of this I’m going to only be typing ‘hyung’ when addressing in actual conversations and just pretend the ‘hyung’ is there when needed. ALSO, this chapter talks about mental states and how they affect others. I’m no expert, so I have no way of knowing if what is here can actually happen, I merely wrote what goes well with my story so please go easy on me with that!!

No shout outs for this chapter but I thank everyone who followed me from ffnet and to everyone in general for the support and the reads!! They all mean a lot to me!! 

DISCLAIMER: I don’t own BTS or the movie Ouija. I only take credit for the story I created and nothing else. I also created the cover picture used for this story I just used pictures taken from the internet.

“Talk”

‘Thoughts’

‘Film Recordings’

Learning the Truth

Tae’s POV:

“Mind explaining to me just what the hell back there?” I looked to Sejin who hadn’t taken his eyes off the road.

“You mean what happened to Kookie?” I asked. Sejin did look quickly to me then.

“That too.” I sighed at his answer before turning to look out the window. 

“That’s what Jae does when he’s attacking one of us. It’s like he takes over the person and makes them kill themselves. It’s what he did to Chim.” 

“But I thought it was Sung that was making Jae do all that stuff?” hyung asked and I shook my head.

“No, she was trying to stop him.” 

“What do you mean?” I looked to the older man and shook my head.

“I need to talk to Jang first.” was all I said.

Sejin sighed and I saw him tighten his grip on the steering wheel for a second before speaking again. 

“Then explain to me what happened when you stopped Jungkook from stabbing into himself.” Sejin said and I could hear the slight annoyance in his voice.

“I don’t know.” I mumbled.

“Taehyung I need answers n-”

“I really don’t know hyung!” I told him as he quickly looked to me. “It was like, something just told me how to stop Jae. Like I knew Jae would stop for me. I can’t explain it, hell I can’t even explain why I was the only one to hear Jae and Sung in Jimin’s videos, but I know Jang will have the answers for me. That’s why I need to get to him.” Sejin just kept looking between me and the road before he quietly nodded.

“Okay.” he said softly looking back to me. “Okay, then let’s get you to this guy. The sooner we figure out what’s going on and how to stop it properly, the sooner you boys will be safe.” I smiled at the man and went back to quietly watching the world zoom past us through the window.

Suddenly Sejin phone rang breaking the silence.

After a few minutes of talking Sejin hung up from the call.

“Shit!” Sejin growled beside me in the car before throwing his phone down.

“What happened?” I asked.