Assignment 🍁

Anushree's viewpoint :

"He stepped on my foot this morning, and then we had an argument." Riya described. We were talking about the guy who threw food on her.

"Oh." I said taking in the matter while walking towards my class with her.

"Behave toh aise kar raha tha jaise galti meri ho. Mujhpe chillane laga." She rolled her eyes.

"How arrogant." I commented.

"Yeah really. Waise mera class aa gaya." She said.

"Oh. Bye." I waved at her and went to my class.

The lecture was quite interesting. We introduced ourselves to each other and didn't study anything.

"There you are." I heard Shubman's voice as soon as I stepped out of the walls of the classroom.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned. It seemed as if he's been waiting for me. Questions arise, why is he here and how did he know I'm here.

"I need this tomorrow morning. Complete karke le aana." He said handing me a pile of sheets and a thick notebook.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Mera assignment. Tumhe bas jo bhi likha hai woh copy karna hai." He answered.

"Main nahi karungi." I said straight forwardly.

"I'm sure you want to have lunch for the rest of your college life." He smirked touching my cheek.

"What do you mean?" I asked pushing his hand away.

"Aaj toh tum bach gayi, kal tumhari friend ki jagah tum hogi. Aur tum nahi chahti main tumhara lunch tum par phek doon." He explained in a devilish tone.

I wanted to slap him right in his face but somehow curbed my feelings of doing so.

"Get this done baby." He smirked again, noticing my facial expressions.

"Don't call me that." I said and went away before hearing his reply.

He's so torturous! I don't understand why I even found him attractive in the first place, he's such a devil. A hot devil actually, cause he's still hot though.

I checked the notice board since the office receptionist had asked me to do so. We had our room numbers allotted in the list hung up on the board.

I didn't even bother to check who am I sharing my room with since I'm so frustrated already. Shubman is freaking me up.

I went to my room and saw a girl setting her belongings in order.

"Hey. Anushree, right?" She questioned smiling.

"Yeah. Hi." I replied.

"I'm Samikhya." She introduced herself.

We settled our luggage and it was very tiring. I wanted to relax but Shubman's assignment is overburdening.

"First day hi assignment mil gaya?" Samikhya questioned looking at me. She was relaxing on her bed with her earphones plugged in and then there's me, dying because of a useless person.

"Mera assignment nahi hai." I sighed.

"Then?" She questioned and I narrated everything that happened with me.

"Stupid ho? Stop this right now." She ordered.

"Trust me, he's dangerous." I said continuing with the writing.

"Mujhe dikhana kaun hai, I'll handle him." She said.

"Sure." I replied.

I had to stay up all night in order to complete the assignment. I haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning and I'm feeling so weak. All credits to the hot devil for driving me to this pathetic state.

Riya's viewpoint :

I checked up the notice board like every other freshman. The only thing different among all of them and me was me being completely uninterested.

I'm mentally so sick right now because of that idiotic creature who threw Anushree's food on me. Poor her, she couldn't get to eat anything because of me.

I just looked at my room and walked to the hostel. The first day itself is so torturous, I've lost interest in my college life already.

"Hey!" An excited looking chirpy girl said to me.

"Hey." I said.

"Riya right? I'm Ashwati but you can call me Ash. We're roommates now, so we'll be friends soon! And all my friends call me Ash, so you can too. Well you seem interesting and I think we'll share an amazing friendship. I'm so excited for college! What about you?" She introduced.

Well she speaks A LOT.

"Cool. Same." I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"I'll help you with your stuff." She said and helped me unpack my luggage. We arranged our room together and it was quite fun. She cheered up my mood and I feel much better now.

"You seem upset, kuch hua hai kya?" She questioned while we were having snacks.

I narrated the entire incident to her and told her about the girl I met today. Ashwati seems furious after that.

"Besharm hai kya?! Kal uski class leti hoon mein. Tum mere saath chalna, I'll kick him." Ashwati said making me laugh.

"I'm serious!" Ashwati said trying to stay stern but she burst into laughter as well.

After some time, it was time for dinner and we had to go down to the cafeteria again. This place is annoying me.

Thankfully this time the boys weren't here. I peacefully had my dinner along with Ashwati. She's really amazing and I love her already.

Samikhya's viewpoint :

Anushree and I got ready for college together. I'm excited to meet the bully gang today.

"Aaj dekhna tum, hosh uda dungi un chaaro ki." I confidently said to Anushree while tying my hair in ponytail.

"I'm scared kahin unka reaction worse na ho." She said biting her lip.

"Don't worry, main hoon na." I said.

"Hey Riya." Anushree said to a girl on our way to the college hallway.

"Yahi hai woh?" I questioned Anushree in a low voice and she nodded her head.

"Hi I'm Samikhya, Anushree's roommate." I introduced myself to Riya.

"Hey! I'm Ashwati and you can call me-" Riya cut her off by saying "Ash."

"Yeah." Ashwati said cutely which made me giggle.

"Aaj toh boys se badla lenge." Ashwati smirked.

"Yesss!" I said and we high-fived.

"Mazaa aayega!" Ashwati and I laughed together. Anushree and Riya were looking at us with straight faces.

"Tumlog ko kya hua?" Ashwati asked.

"They're dangerous." Anushree and Riya said together.

"Ghanta. Main aisa maarungi na, sab danger nikal jaayega." I said.

"Let's see." Riya said while we entered the hallway.

"Hey baby, assignment ho gaya?" A tall heighted boy with cute dimples asked Anushree. Must be Shubman.

"I told you not to refer to me with that." Anushree said taking out some files from her bag and was about to hand it to him when I snatched it away.

"Pehle sorry bol. For yesterday." I stated to Shubman.

"Chal hatt." He said snatching the files from my hand strongly. He's really muscular, I physically can never fight him.

This is too much! Just see what I'm gonna do now Shubman.