Temple 🍁

Shubman's viewpoint :

"Bas aa rahi hoon." Anushree hastily said to me on call while I was waiting outside her hostel gate.

"Its 11:50 already, jaldi chalo." I said taking Anushree's hand in mine and led us to the car.

"Sorry thoda late ho gayi." She apologised.

"Its okay, we'll reach in five minutes." I assured her.

"Tum literally shorts aur tshirt mein aa gaye." Anushree giggled looking at my appearance.

"I still look hot." I smirked at her and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Mujhe makeup karne ka time bhi nahi mila." She facepalmed herself while I was driving.

"You don't need it, you're flawless." I complimented, looking at her dressed up in a mid length white one piece with her hair open. She then started blushing at my compliment and I kept my left hand on her thigh.

"Tickets le liye the?" Anushree asked me while we got outside the car.

"Yes, they're booked. Last row." I winked at her, making her blush again.

We made our way to our seats and sat down. The hall was almost empty, just a few couples were seated here and there.

Movie is just an excuse, I just wanted to spend some time with my girlfriend. We don't usually get to spend time together all alone. There's always someone to disturb us but today, it'll be just me and her for the next three hours.

"Finally we have some time together." Anushree said while laying her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arm around her.

"I swear." I agreed.

"Aaj hostel jaane mein bohat late ho jaayegi na." She said.

"Haa late toh hogi." I replied.

"Pata nahi kal classes kaise attend karungi." She sighed.

"Main tumhari attendance lagwa dunga, library mein jaakar so jaana." I assured her and she smiled at me.

"Thank you." She mumbled and laid her head on my chest after which I rubbed her back.

Soon the movie started and we were engrossed in watching it. Anushree was lost in the movie and I was lost in her. I'm so lucky to have her with me right now.

Out of all four of us boys, I've been the worst bully to my girl. Yet she has loved me unconditionally always and apologised even when she wasn't at fault. I've been so inhuman to her earlier, which makes me feel very guilty all the time.

Though, now I love her my heart out. I love her immensely and I can legit do anything just to make her smile.

I turned Anushree to face me and held her face in my palm. Her hazel eyes were looking in mine while I was leaning in to touch her lips with mine when I heard my ringtone. Ugh!

I took out my phone to see Ishan's calling me. This guy has to interrupt us all the time!

Ishan's viewpoint :

"Ugh." I groaned hearing my ringtone in the middle of the night.

I rubbed my eyes and lifted my phone to see Samikhya's calling me. What?!

"Shubman, Anushree kahan hai? I'm damn sure tumne hi kuch kiya hai." Samikhya angrily said after I received the call.

"Tumne Shubman nahi, mujhe call kiya hai. I'm Ishan." I replied.

"Kya? Maine toh Shubman ko call kiya tha." She said in a low voice.

"Shayad call divert ho gaya ho." I stated.