Backstage 🍁

Abhishek's viewpoint :

"Good morning baby." I did my usual routine of greeting Riya when I saw her.

"Good morning." She blushed in response.

"I'm free this Sunday, wanna hang out?" I asked her.

I really wanna take her out on a date and then propose her for being my girlfriend. I just hope she agrees.

"Uh, yeah sure." She replied pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Omg omg omg!

"So I'll pick you up at 3pm tomorrow is that okay?" I questioned her.

"Yeah that'll be great." She smiled. I'm so exciteddddd!!!!

"Lovely." I replied.

"Main Ash ko saath le aaun?" She questioned after a minute. Girls and their typical best friend things.

"Haa lena aana." I replied. My plan is to send her somewhere with Kamlesh. I know they're kind of interested in each other.

"Thanks!" Riya thanked me and I smiled at her.

Kamlesh's viewpoint :

Ashwati saw me in the halls and walked away, completely ignoring me. I still like her so much and I don't know why is she even scared of me. I've mostly treated her so good.

"Please don't talk to me." She said and I went close to her and was about to speak up.

"Tumhe kya lagta hai, main marr raha hoon tumse baat karne liye?" I asked her rudely though I'm actually dying to speak to her.

"Nahi." She replied lowering her eyelashes.

"Toh khudko itni importance mat do." I stated.

"Fine." She said softly and started walking.

"Wait, I've to get your measurements done. For our costumes." I stopped her.

"Readymade outfits nahi le sakte?" She questioned.

"Everyone's getting the outfits stitched but okay, I'll discuss with the faculty." I told her.

"Yeah that'll be better." She smiled. Damn that smile! I always go head over heels for her.

"And tumhari ramp walk waali outfit bhi leni hai, I need you to come with me this Sunday. I'll take you to the shops." I informed her.

"Sunday? Okay I can come." She replied.

"Great then!" I exclaimed.

I can take her out for lunch or dinner then maybe, and try to sort things out which can bring us back together. I really want her with me. I like her so much!

Anushree's viewpoint :

"Hi Anushree." I heard Ishan's voice while I was moving towards the cafeteria for lunch.

"Hey." I replied softly.

"Do you mind if I join you? I'm all alone today." He requested.

"Yes sure." I replied.

I'm a loner today as well since our group has shattered apart like anything. Most of the people aren't on talking terms with each other and its hurtful.

"Shit I left my books and bottle in the field. Please meri help kardo laane mein." Ishan said taking my hand in his and ran us out of the cafeteria.

"Wait!" Ishan said all of a sudden. Thankfully! I can't run anymore cause my leg is hurting a lot.

"Yeh kya ho raha hai." He said fixing his eyes upon Shubman, who was hugging Samikhya. What the hell! I feel so betrayed.