Cafe 🍁

Shubman's viewpoint :

"Do you like her?" I questioned Rohan after I caught him staring at Samikhya during practice hours.

"Yeah." He sighed.

"Omg! She likes you so much!" I bluffed him with my dramatic tone. I've learnt the art of being overly dramatic from Abhay.

"What? Really?" He seemed excited.

"Yes bro." I replied hanging my arm around his shoulder.

"I thought she likes Ishan." Rohan said.

"Don't you know she rejected him? Aur bhai woh kal bohat impress ho gayi thi tujhse." I lied.

"Oh my God!" He exclaimed super excitedly.

"You guys should hang out. Main arrangements kardu?" I asked him and his eyes lit up.

"For sure! You're a blessing Shub." He replied. Perfect!

"Aaj free ho?" I questioned him.

"Haa haa, bilkul free hoon." He answered.

"Okay then main Samikhya se consult karke plan batata hoon." I told him.

I then texted Anushree to come and meet me outside the changing room.

"Tum Samikhya ko convince karogi Big Yellow Door Cafe aane ke liye, today at 4pm." I told her.

"I hope she agrees." Anushree said looking tensed.

"She will. Text me after you get this done." I said and she nodded.

Samikhya's viewpoint :

"Washroom mein kitna time laga diya." I facepalmed myself when Anushree returned.

"Uhh..." She dragged.

"Leave it." I cut her off on seeing her act uncomfortable over my statement.

"Do you like that guy Rohan?" She asked me after a few seconds while referring to the boy who had dismissed Ishan yesterday.

"Not at all!" I cringed.

"Oh. Well I think you guys should hang out you know." She replied.

"Have you gone crazy?" I questioned in response.

"Do you like Ishan?" She asked.

"Tum pagal jaisi baatein kyu kar rahi ho? Have you lost your mind or what?" I reacted. She's acting so crazy!

"No I mean that if you like Ishan, you should hang out with Rohan to make him jealous. Do you understand me?" She explained.

"I'm not doing all this." I muttered looking away.

It's true that I like Ishan a lot and I want him but somewhere I'm scared to accept this.

"Please!" She pleaded in a worried tone.

"You seem tensed, kya hua?" I asked her.

"Nothing." She replied holding her forehead.
"I like Ishan and you together. Kuch toh karo yaar use jealous karne ke liye." She added a minute later.

"You're right." I pondered over it and I think I should make this move.

"Great! Meet me at Big Yellow Door Cafe at 4pm." She chirped. She seems overly super excited. Something is fishy for sure.

I anyway pushed away my thoughts and we went to the hostel after the match was over.

"You should wear this!" Anushree said showing me an outfit of mine. It's a white coloured pretty one piece that I love to wear but it looks extra for just a hang out with a random guy whom I didn't even have any idea about.