Outing 🍁

Riya's viewpoint :

"Outing pass le liya?" Ashwati asked.

"Haa, 10am to 6pm ka." I answered.

We have our fresher's this week and since its Sunday, we girls are going for shopping. Finally we have a day for ourselves after a long torturous week.

I took a bath after Ashwati did and dressed up in a floral one piece. I put on some light makeup and now I'm ready to leave.

Samikhya, Anushree, Ashwati and I left together for the ambience mall to buy ourselves outfits and accessories.

"Which is better?" Samikhya asked lifting two dresses in her hands.

"No! Oh no!" Anushree said getting down on her knees. I guess she's trying to hide herself.

"Kya hua?" Ashwati asked looking at her.

"Why are you stalking me?" I heard a voice I'd never want to hear. I turned the other side so I don't have to see an idiotic face of Abhay smirking.

"You can't hide from me." Shubman said pulling up Anushree.

"Hey girls, shopping?" Ishan smirked looking at us and Samikhya rolled her eyes

"You should buy this." Kamlesh said to Ashwati about an outfit.

"Tu mujhe mat sikha kya khareedna hai. I can choose myself." Ashwati replied.

"Public place mein nahi hota toh thappad maar deta tumhe." Kamlesh reacted furiously.

"I want you to wear a saree. Understand?" Shubman commanded Anushree.

"And I want you in this." Abhay said putting an outfit on me.

"Get lost." I murmured throwing away the outfit off me.

"I told you not to mess with me." Abhay said pushing me onto the wall.

"Abhay control, public mein violence nahi." Shubman stopped him.

"I love this black one. Samikhya, you're wearing this." Ishan ordered.

The boys forced us for buying outfits of their choice and we had to, unwillingly.

"You'll look so sexy in this." Abhay's hot breath tingled on my skin as he said this in my ear while we were at the billing counter.

He's so pathetic and I hate him so much!

"Girls jaldi billing karwao, movie ke liye late ho jaayenge." Shubman said looking at his watch.

"Movie?" Samikhya questioned.

"Yes. And you're sitting with me." Ishan smirked at her.

"No way." She reacted.

"And you'll be with me." Abhay said touching my waist.

"Not at all." I said pushing his hand away.

"Tickets le liye na Abhay?" Kamlesh asked as we reached the movie hall floor using the elevator.

"Of course bro." Abhay replied.

"Mere tickets dede bhai." Shubman asked and Abhay distributed two tickets each among the boys.

"Mere tickets matlab?" Anushree asked.

"It's for us." Shubman said to her.

Abhay grabbed my hand and led us to the counter. He showed our tickets and took us inside the movie hall. The others were following us.

"Mujhe nahi baithna tumhare saath!" I shouted but it had no effect on him.

"What the hell! Mujhe corner seats nahi pasand." I said not wanting to sit with him there.