Cold war 🍁

Shubman's viewpoint :

I'm wondering over what possibly could've stopped Anushree from accepting my proposal. I had only confessed my feelings for her when she stopped me.

Whereas, my plan was to kiss her and then propose her like a gentleman after which I would slip the promise ring I bought for her onto her finger but I never got the opportunity of doing so.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for her and I'm always ready to wait for her cause I love her a lot. As much as she trying to hide, she looked sad and something is wrong but she decided not to tell me. Maybe, it's for our own good that she hid her pain or maybe not.

"Kahan hai bhabhi?" Abhay asked as I stepped inside my room where all three of them were having evening snacks.

"I didn't propose her." I replied.

"Kyu?" Ishan questioned in a shocked state.

"Because she wants me to wait for her." I sighed sitting on my bed and took off my shoes.

"Kat gaya tera bhi." Ishan facepalmed himself. I sighed and slipped inside my blanket after hearing him.

Yeah, not having her did hurt me but I'm more concerned over why does she want me to wait. Maybe she's having a tough time right now and if I can, I'd really want to help her get through it.

"Bhai Shubman ko ladki nahi mili toh mera chance hi nahi." Abhay said.

"Maine mana kiya tha tujhe." Ishan started with his proposal-rejection lectures again.

"Chup karo yaar." I said feeling irritated because of their talks.

"Ab zyada mat soch, it happens." Kamlesh said comforting me.

"Aur tumlog pareshaan mat karo ise kabhi." He added for Ishan and Abhay to hear.

"Thanks." I mumbled and laid my head down on my pillow.

Samikhya's viewpoint :

Someone knocked at the door while I was busy on my phone and after me enquiring who is it, it turned out to be Anushree.

"Are you okay?" I questioned seeing her pale face.

"No." She replied and hugged me tightly.

I started to feel moisture on my shoulders as warms drops of her tear were falling onto me.

I feel so bad for her everytime I've to introduce distance between Shubman and her. She fell in love with the wrong person and it's not her fault, but as a best friend my duty is to safeguard her and I always will.

Shubman seems very violent and problematic to me. He's great a person at heart and I can't complain over Anushree falling for him since he has that charm in him but I have to protect her. I don't want her to get hurt at all.

"Shubman ne propose kiya?" I softly asked her and wiped away her tears. She nodded her head in a no in response.

"Then?" I questioned.

"Maine boldiya we can't date." She said broke down again.

"Shh, stop crying. You deserve someone much better." I consoled her and she buried her head in my neck.

"I love you so much." She mumbled while I was caressing her back.

"I love you more." I patted her head and comforted her.

Anushree's viewpoint :

Yesterday was a tough day for me but since today, I'm gonna start afresh.