Regaining memories 🍁

Abhishek's viewpoint :

"Phirse trekking?" I questioned Riya as she wanted us to climb mountains again.

"Haa, Tiger hills. It's so pretty!" She exclaimed and her expressions made me feel how excited she is about it.

"Okay, breakfast ke baad chalte hain." I suggested.

"Baaki sab se bhi pooch leti hu, saath mein mazaa aayega." She chirped as we walked over to the hotel.

"Good morning guys." Ishan approached us along with Samikhya.

We took a table for eight and waited for the others to come. Anushree and Shubman came a few minutes later.

"Ash nahi aayi abhi tak." Riya pouted.

"Must be romancing somewhere." Shubman laughed.

"We're not like you." I heard Kamlesh's laugh and saw him taking a seat after lifting up my head.

"Shut up." Anushree blush-giggled at that.

We collected our French toasts and ate together.

"Guys, I'm thinking aaj mountain climbing ke liye chalte hain. Tiger hills!" Riya announced.

"Agar free day hoga toh chalenge, otherwise dean ke plans hue toh problem hogi." Shubman replied.

"Oh haa, yeh toh maine socha hi nahi." Riya said with a sad face.

As we were leaving the hotel after breakfast, we were asked to get ready and report outside at ten.

Kamlesh and I went to my room. Since it's cold really outside, I put on a jacket over my hoodie and grabbed my phone. Now I'm ready to move. Kamlesh had also got ready by then so we left together to be met by Ishan and Shubman outside the hotel. Many students had arrived but our girls still hadn't.

"Kitna time laga diya." Ishan sighed as the girls came.

"Tumlog itne impatient kyu ho jaate ho, ready hone mein time lagega na." Anushree replied.

"Chudail, tune hi makeup mein time waste kiya hoga." I laughed at her.

"Actually." Samikhya laughed and Anushree glared at us both.

"Boys and girls, today we're going to visit the Tiger hills." Dean announced.

"Omg!" Riya exclaimed too loud and everyone started looking at her.

"Control." Kamlesh chuckled at her.

"This bus will be taking us to the destination, get seated all of you." He announced and we went towards the bus.

"Abhayyyy, I wanna sit with you." Anushree came and intertwined her arm in mine.

"Chudail hatt ja, kya kar rahi." I huffed in a very low voice.

"Then Samikhya, I'll sit with you." Shubman giggled and went to her.

"Main Ishan ke saath." Ashwati giggled detaching her hand from Kamlesh and went to him.

"Ab tu hi bacha, chal saath mein baithte hain." Riya laughed and Kamlesh went to her.

"Chudail, mujhe Riya ke saath baithna tha." I rolled my eyes while getting seated beside Anushree.

"Chal bata kya chal raha. Date kar rahe ho na tum dono?" She questioned me.

"Nahi yaar." I sighed.

"Harkat dekh kar toh couple hi lagte ho." She smirked at me.

"Yaar I want to propose her, please help kar." I requested her.

"I knew you needed me." She winked at me.