-The meeting-

3rd person pov:

Jennie rushed after their soon to be manager as he led them to meeting her members. She was told she would be debuting with boys. Even though Jennie protested at first it was better than not not debuting in 6 years. She went from SM to JYP, then to YG as a trainee training everyday but never debuted because she never fit the girly concepts.

She was famous among alot of people and fans everywhere knew this "talented" trainee for featuring with GD and another YG artists but moved out of the company.

Manager Sejin: "Here we are, Jennie-ah."

Jennie: "I'm nervous." she said gulping.

Manager: "Don't be, they are really nice. Get to know them, k?"

Jennie nodded and went inside after him.

Jennie was hiding behind manager sejin so they couldn't see her.

Manager Sejin: "I have brought your 8th member. Take good care of HER."

"HER?!" they shouted surprised. Jennie stepped out waving slightly as the manager left.

"Anneonghasseyo, Kim Jennie imnida. I'm excited to be in your team." she said bowing 90 degrees.

The members chuckled at her cuteness.

"Nice to meet you, Jennie-ah. I'm Rap Monster, your leader. Welcome to the team." he said smiling with cute dimples making Jennie feel at ease.

They started introducing themselves and Jennie got along with them really well. Sure there were some awkwardness but it disappeared soon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
____________________________

Hello everyone! I made a new book since my other one got deleted so I hope you guys enjoy this!

This book is NOT for delusional or delulu fans, it's just for fun so please don't take the shipping too seriously.

Byeeee Love u all~💜