-Calling him "Daddy" Prank-

Lemme just warn you 😉 Read at your own risk ⚠🔞

3rd person POV:

Fans knew how Jimin was the most perverted one of them all.

He was also a kinky mochi, so Jennie decided to do a little prank on him.

Jimin was a little protective and possessive. He would also easily get jealous which made this even more fun.

Jennie wore a cute but bold outfit that would make the prank even more interesting.

After dressing up for bed, Jennie laid down on Jimin's bed scrolling through her phone

Jimin came in his room when he noticed Jennie.

She was laying down on his bed, one leg on top of the other, while she scrolled through her phone.

Jimin was checking her out.

He licked his lips noticing what she was wearing.

He wanted nothing but to devour her.

Jennie pretended not to notice him making Jimin groan.

He laid on the bed next to her, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Jimin: "What are you up to, babe?"

He said trying to get closer but Jennie moved away from him, making Jimin frustrated.

Jennie: "Nothing, daddy."

She said in a seductive way trying not to cringe.

Jimin's eyes widened at the tone of her voice and the fact that she called him daddy.

He thought he just imagined it.

Jimin: "What was that?"

Jennie: "Hm?" She said inoccently looking at him.

Jennie: "I'm tired, daddy." She said trying again while snuggling close to him.

Jimin: "Jen? Did you just-"

Jennie: "What is it, daddy?"

She said biting her lip.

Jimin: "Stop doing that." He groaned, wrapping his arms around her torso.

Jennie: "Doing what, daddy?"

Jimin frustrated, flipped them around.

Now he was on top of her, and he had her hands pinned above her head.

Jimin: "Don't awake something you can't handle."

He growled out, knowing she was doing it on purpose.

Jennie: "Handle what?"

Jennie: "Daddy~" she said again.

Jimin no longer held it, and smashed his lips onto hers.

Jennie knew she fucked up when she saw the look of hunger and lust in his eyes.

She didn't kiss him back, trying to tease him again.

Jimin: "I really have to punish you don't I?"

He said pulling away from the kiss, and attacking her neck instead.

Jennie felt his bulge and she knew the prank worked but now she has a hungry beast on top of her.

Jennie: "I'm sorry....daddy." She said smirking.

Jimin let out another growl before attacking her lips.

This time Jennie responded back to the kiss with the same energy, her hands wrapped around his neck.

Jimin's hands were roaming all over her body and he loved how she felt under him.

Jennie let out a moan as he went down to her neck, finding her sweet spot.

Jimin: "You're the one who tested me, babe. Now you better take responsibility."

He said with a husky voice admiring Jennie before attacking her with his lips again.

This time, Jennie pushed him off-of her and onto the bed, as she got on top of him.

She kissed him again passionately and her dominating him turned him on even more.

His hands grabbed her bums as she left wet kisses along his neck.

Jennie: "Daddy~" she said smirking.

Jimin narrowed his eyes at her before flipping them back around, him now being on top.

He licked his lips.

Jimin: "You're so going to get it tonight

Jimin: "You're so going to get it tonight."

Jimin: "And don't count on walking anytime soon because by the time I'm done with you, all you will remember is my name."

He said smirking before unleashing his full wild side.

🙈🙊

And let's just say, the members didn't get a goodnight sleep that night and that Jennie couldn't walk at all.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_____________________

The rest is up to your imagination babes😝