-Vlive with Jennie ft. the members-

3rd person POV:       

Jennie huffed, frustrated as she looked through her clothes, trying to find something to wear.
Something comfortable but all her comfy clothes were in the laundry.

An idea came to her mind.

Jennie: "I'll just wear Jiminie's clothes, he won't mind."

She said to the camera, because she was in a Vlive.

Jennie: "Guys, I always *giggles* borrow his hoodies so he won't mind."

She said taking the camera in her hand and heading to Jimin's room.
She went to his closet and pulled out some comfy clothes.

Jennie: "Alrighhhhht, I got it. Now I'm gonna change." She said stopping the live to change.

" She said stopping the live to change

After changing, Jennie picked up the camera and turned the live back on

Jennie: "Alright guys, here's my outfit." She stated, showing her outfit for the day.

Jennie: "Let's go check on the members, yeah?" She said chuckling after reading the comments.

"Yessssssss. Show us the boys!"

"How are they doing?"

"Jennie unnie, you're awesome!"

"Wow, Nini you look amazing in his clothes."

Jennie smiled reading the comments, as she headed to see what her fellow members were up to.

First, she headed to Yoongi's studio just to check up on him and when she knocked there was no answer.

Jennie: "Thankfully, Yoongi oppa gave me the pass code so I could get in. I wonder what he's doing-"

When she suddenly entered, she noticed him sleeping uncomfortably on the couch of his studio.

Jennie: "Ahhhh...he's sleeping guys." She said in a whisper.

Jennie: "As expected of our lazy hyung..." She said chuckling.

Jennie: "I'm just kidding. Oppa must've been tired because he always stays up late working on songs."

Jennie: "He's such a hardworker right army?"

She spoke to the camera but her eyes were filled with admiration for Yoongi.

"Ugh, our hardworking Yoongi."

"Tell him to to take care of his self!"

The comments blew up as Jennie placed her phone on a desk then went over to place a pillow under Yoongi's head, and a blanket on top of him.

"Thank you for taking care of the members, unnie!"

"We're so lucky to have nini as a member. She's so caring."

"Wahhhhh, nini you're amazing.💜"

Jennie smiled reading the comments as she picked up her phone.

Jennie: "Now let's head to the other members so we don't wake Yoongi oppa up." She said, leaving his studio.

After that, she went to Jin, who was making something for them to eat, then Jungkook and Taehyung who were playing video games.

Namjoon who was also in his studio but he was awake and working. Jennie made sure he said hi to army's but left after, not wanting to disturb his work. 

Hobi was on his phone, so Jennie handed the live to him and he talked for a while before Jennie went to the next member.

Jennie: "Alright guys, Jiminie was working out but now I guess he's resting in my room."

Jennie: "Let's go check yeah." She said heading to her room.

As she entered, Jimin stared at her with wide eyes. Of course, he has seen her wear his clothes multiple times but everytime she looks even more beautiful.

His eyes traveled to her collarbone, gulping at her exposed skin but stopped checking her out once he noticed the live.

Jennie: "Hey Jimine, how was the workout?" She said handing him the live and snuggling next to him on the bed.

Jimin: "Helloooo armyyyyyy." He said cheerfully.

Jimin: "The workout was actually good, so I feel very refreshed right now."

Jennie nodded, as Jimin talked to army. After a while, they both talked and chatted then decided to end the live for today.

As they ended the live, Jimin tossed her phone on the desk, and hovered on top of her.

Jimin: "You look extra beautiful today." He said kissing her neck down to her collarbone.

Jennie chuckled wrapping her arms around his torso.

Jennie: "You don't even seem tired after that workout."

Jimin: "I'm never tired for you, baby."

He said kissing her lips.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________

Been on a writers block for a while but I got a few ideas so I'll make sure to update more often.

Btw thanks to everyone who suggested ideas for this book and I'll make sure to use them in the future.

I purple you 💜