-Depression-

3rd person POV:

Jennie noticed Yoongi has been in his studio more then ever and he hasn't came out.

She went to his studio and knocked but no one answered.

Jennie: "Ugh, Yoongs open the door." She said.

Yet, he didn't answer.

Jennie put the pass code, since she was the only one who knew it and went inside.

She saw Yoongi fast asleep, in his chair and his head on the table.

Jennie sighed and went closer to him.

Jennie: "Come on, Yoongs." She said and shook him a little.

He groaned but didn't get up.

Jennie rolled her eyes and slowly picked him up, with his help and stood him up with his weight all in her.

She groaned and took him to a couch near, and laid him down gentley.

Then, she got a pillow and blanket then put the pillow under his head and a blanket on top of him.

Jennie: "You gotta stop doing this to yourself, Yoongs."

She said sadly and brushed his bangs out of his face.

He looked so inoccent sleeping which almost made Jennie tear up. She wished she could take all the pain away but she can't.

At least she can try to make it better.

Jennie sat on his chair, and saw a bottle of pills on the table.

Jennies eyes widened.

She quickly took it and tears pricked her eyes.

So he was going through depression and never told her? She thought.

She took the bottle of pills and took them with her, then went out of his studio letting him sleep peacefully.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Later that night:

Yoongi was much more grumpy and angrier than before.

He got into an argument with Taehyung.

Taehyung: "Why can't you listen, hyung! I'm trying to talk to you, yet you are ignoring me or saying pissy things."

Yoongi got even more mad.

Namjoon: "What the hell is going on?" He said as others came.

Taehyung: "I'm trying to talk to him but he isn't listening and ignoring me then saying dumb shit." He said mad.

Yoongi: "Watch it, kid. I'm older than you." He threatened.

Taehyung: "I'm not going to give you respect because you're only older than me. Earn it."

Yoongi: "Why the fuck can't you fucking leave me alone? I don't wanna talk to you."

Taehyung: "I'm your fucking team mate that's why."

Yoongi: "I couldn't give a fuck what you are. Just leave me alone, and stop talking to me."

Jin: "Guys. Stop." He said worried.

Jhope: "Yoongi hyung leave it. It's not worth fighting."

Yoongi got even more mad.

Yoongi: "Why can't you all leave me the fuck alone? Don't you get it I don't want to see all of you."

Taehyung: "Yeah, then why don't u go solo. Leave the fucking group since you're always grumpy and don't want to talks to us or see us."

Yoongi: "Oh yeah?! Then maybe I willl!" He said gritting his teeth.

Jennie came worried from all the noises.

Jennie: "What's going on?"

Namjoon: "These two are arguing."

Yoongi: "You know what? Im fucking tired of all of you. You can't stop pestering me for just a minute."

Yoongi: "Do you even have any idea what the hell I'm going through? No you don't yet your always up on my ass saying why or what's wrong with me."

He said shocking everyone.

Yoongi: "I'm fucking tired of everyone and everything." He said grabbing the vase nearby.

He took it and was about to throw it out of anger when Jennie ran and hugged him.

The members hearts stopped beating and everything flashed before their eyes.

Jennie was about to get hit with the vase when Suga stopped right on his tracks and dropped it away from her, shocked about everything that just happened.

Jennie hugged him tighter, sobbing loud as fuck.

Jennie: "O-of course we know hyung. Your depression is back and I'm sorry. We are all really worried about everything that's going on."

She said choking on her words and crying.

Jennie: "A-And I saw those pills on your table today. I know the anxiety is back but I promise it'll get better. I'm sorry I can't take the pain away but I promise I will make it better."

Jennie: "We are always here for you oppa. All of us. You don't have to go through any of it alone. We understand and we care. Please don't leave oppa. Please."

She said begging and crying.

Yoongi's eyes softened and tears started coming out as the others started crying too.

Everyone came in for a group hug.

Yoongi: "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of it. I-It's just so hard." He said choking back a sob.

Taehyung: "You don't have to go through it alone hyung. We promise we are here for you no matter what."

He said with tears coming out like a waterfall.

They all cried together for some time and then group hugged.

Yoongi: "Thank you guys." He said feeling better.

Jimin: "I think we all need a long time of sleep after this."

He said as everyone slightly chuckled and nodded.

Jennie: "Yoongi, you are sleeping in my room tonight. I won't take a no for an answer."

Yoongi smiled and nodded as everyone retreated to their rooms as it was late at night.

Jennie put on a big oversized hoodie as Yoongi also changed into comfortable clothes.

Jennie made a little spot for him next to her on the bed, and patted it as he came.

Jennie hugged him tight, his head on her chest as they cuddled.

Jennie ran her hands over his hair and hugged him tightly.

Jennie: "I love you, oppa."

Yoongi chuckled.

Yoongi: "I love you too baby."

That's when Yoongi realised that she is his light in the dark and that his members will always be there for him no matter what.

He definitely felt better and he felt loved.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
____________________

Damn what an emotional rollercoaster huh? I cried while writing this so...😩😭

I love Yoongi too much to describe into words. Not just Yoongi but all the members as well so please shower them with love everyday.

I know Army will~😭💕