-Confession pt.2-

3rd person POV:

Jimin decided to go to RM. The hyung who is wise and could always help.

RM: "So what do you need to talk about chimmy?"

Jimin nervously fumbled with his hands before blurting something out.

Jimin: "I like Jennie!" He said then just looked away scared of his reaction.

RM was a bit surprised by his abrupt confession but chuckled.

RM: "I had guessed that."

Jimin turned around in shock.

RM: "Listen, I think the best advice is to go to her and tell her instead of avoiding her."

Jimin: "You noticed that I was avoiding her?"

RM: *sighing* "Of course, pabo. Everyone did. I'm sure nini is blaming herself right now, thinking she did something."

Jimin: "I'm scared. What if she rejects me and never says anything to me again? I don't want to ruin our friendship."

RM: "This right now is ruining your friendship. You need to tell her and I know nini. Even if she does reject you she will never hate you or stop being your friend. She will always love you no matter what and the more you keep this from her the more it'll break you to apart. So go."

Jimin smiled for the first time in a while and hugged his hyung.

Jimin: "Thank you hyung. You are the best."

RM: "I know." He said laughing after Jimin left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jennie was sitting in Jimins big hoodie, sad and sulking. She was hurt and confused about her feelings.

There was a knock on her door. Jennie lazily got up and opened it, only to find a cute heart shaped note card.

"Dress up, and meet me in xxxxxxxx at 7pm sharp." -P.J

Jennie was confused. What was going on? She didn't know what the initials P.J meant but then suddenly knew.

Park Jimin. Of course.

Jennie went and took a shower. She only had two hours to get ready so she quickly did it.

Outfit: