-Overworking and diet-

3rd person POV:

Jennie was going through a lot this month.

First of all, she decided to go on a diet and when her members found out, they didnt agree but she still insisted on going on a diet so they had no choice but to agree.

Second of all, the amount of work BTS had this month was craaazy.

They traveled from place to place with ZERO rest and everyone was tired.

Not just the members but the staff and managers as well.

It was a pretty hectic month but it was all worth it for Army's.

~~~~

Today in BTS's concert, they were having a lot of fun.

The fans AND BTS were hyped and ready for the night.

BTS performed so many songs as well as some of their old songs for fun.

When Jennie performed solo, the members also jumped in and danced with her.

It made Jennie forget about everything and when she saw Armies having fun, she knew all the trouble was worth making them happy.

But not everything goes perfectly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

BTS were performing Mic Drop and the dance break was TIRING with HARD moves.

After performing the song, Jennie ran backstage and collapsed.

Everyone ran towards her direction and quickly brought out the oxygen mask and put it on her.

Jimin sat next to her, holding her hand as she struggled to breath.

The members panicked, looking at her with tears in their eyes.

Slowly she felt better and didn't have to use it anymore.

The staff took out the oxygen mask while Jennie took a deep breath and closed her eyes for a bit before the members quickly came in front of her, worried.

Jin: "Nini baby? Are you feeling alright?"

Jennie slightly nodded and smiled with her eyes closed, not saying anything.

Suga: "She's on a diet too. You're overworking yourself, nini."

He said concerned.

Jin: "Quickly get her a glass of cold water with some crackers."

Jennie: "No, I'm fine-"

Jin: "I don't care. You're gonna eat the crackers in front of me."

Jennie sighed before slowly sitting up with the help of Jimin.

They brought the crackers and water as she sat there eating and drinking it.

Jennie: "Come on, you guys go on stage. I'll be there in a few minutes, so don't tell the fans what happened. They're here to enjoy their time not to be worried over me."

The sighed before nodding. They knew she was right.

Jimin: "I'll acompany her back you guys go."

They nodded and left them alone.

Jimin: "You scared, me." He said with a big sigh.

Jennie chuckled before turning her head and giving him a peck on the lips.

Jennie: "Sorry babe. I won't let it happen again."

Jimin chuckled before ruffling her hair and helping her up.

Jimin: "Now let's go back." He said holding her waist, so she doesn't collapse again.

Jennie felt much better, and soon she had her energy back.

She was talking to fans, teasing her members, and jumping everywhere which made her members feel better.

~~~~

After the concert ended, BTS took Jennie to a restaurant and LITERALLY bought the whole menu making sure she isn't on a diet anymore and that she ate well.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
________________

Thanks for reading~💕