-Award show-

3rd person pov:

Today was mama 2017, where BTS performed 4 songs non stop plus the intro.

Jennie was beyond exhuasted and it didnt help that she couldn't breath for a bit after that performance but she calmed herself down.

Rm: "Tired?" he said as Jennie nodded. He patted her back.

Rm: "Let's go, because we are nominated and after that we can go home."

Jennie nodded and stood up with the help of, Rm. On the other hand Jungkook looked like he was about to collapse. Jennie rushed to him because he was struggling to walk, without support.

Jennie: "Put your weight on me."

Jungkook: "No, I'm fine-" before he could finish, Jennie had put his hand around her shoulders, now carrying half of his weight.

Jungkook chuckled at her stubbornness. They went to their seats, where other idols were around them.

They slightly bowed to everyone they passed. Some idols eyes widened at their tired state. They sat down, when they announced BTS as the winner. Jennie groaned and helped Jungkook up.

The fans cheered so loudly, making Jennie flinch a bit.

Jungkook laughed.

Jennie: "Shut it." she said playfully sticking her tounge out.

They went up the stage and received the award as the screen shifted to them. It was Jennie's turn and the scream got so loud for her, making her flinch as other laughed at her reaction.

Jennie: "First of all, I want to thank army for this award. You guys are our biggest inspiration and it's because of you that we are still up here and receiving this award. Second of all I want to thank our members and our staff for working hard and preparing everything. Thank you!" she said in English blowing a kiss as fans cheered loudly again making her slightly flinch.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
____________________
Thanks for reading!