-Solo win-

Inkigayo Performance:

Outfit:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

MC: "The winner is......" he announced in the mic.

MC: "Jennie 'SOLO'!!!!! Congratulations."

Jennie was beyond stunned. She covered her mouth with her hands and took the trophy after blowing to the mc's.

Jennie: "Uh...wow. I am really surprised, I didn't expect this, but THANK YOU ARMY!!! I also want to thank the staff for always working hard. Thank you to my members for always cheering me on and supporting me with this song! I love you, guys!" she said and did finger hearts.

Fans roared with screams and chanting Jennie. Now it was the encore time. Jennie was bowing to all the artisits that were leaving when she spotted NCT 127.

They were promoting Simon Says. Jennie called them on stage and shouted "STAN NCT!" to which shocked the nct members and made the fans cheer loud as they danced to solo with Jennie.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Backstage:

Mark: "Ahhh congrats noona!" he said hugging her.

Jennie chuckled and hugged the members one by one.

Jennie: "I hope you guys do well on your promotions! We should meet up, since it's been a long time."

The others nodded and agreed.

Jennie: "By the way, I love Simon says! I cant stop listening to it." she said and mimicked Taeyong rapping making the others laugh.

Haechan: "We're going to see you soon, right noona?" he said pouting.

Jennie: "Of course, hyuckie. I'll treat you to lunch soon. Deal?" she said raining her pinky finger.

Haechan smiled and locked his pinky with hers, making the nct members smile at their innocence. (lol, yeah right. Haechan being inoccent?😂)

Jennie: "Alright, I'll see you guys soon."

Doyoung: "By child!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
___________________

Thanks for reading! Comment for suggestions.