-Cute moments (maknae line)

3rd person POV:

Jennie's cute/uwu/soft moments with the maknae line.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jennie and Jimin:

⚠ a bit of smut included ⚠

These two had gotten a lot more closer now after they dated. Their relationship haven't been revealed to the public yet but they are the cutest together.

Jennie is always in Jimins hoodies. It's like the only thing she wears. His hoodies or his clothes.

She loves it because it smells like him and because it's comfy

But for Jimin it's a turn on. It doesn't help that she looks incredibly cute and seductive in his clothes.

At night, Jennie sleeps with her underwear or she wears really revealing pjs because she's comfortable with less clothes on.

Tonight Jennie wore some cute but sexy pjs.

That night wear really showed her curves and made her look really good but Jennie only wore it cuz she was comfy in it at night

She just got changed when someone entered the room.

She put her other clothes away while opening her hair and letting it fall on her shoulders.

On the other hand, Jimin was watching.

Not like a creep, he is her boyfriend after all.

He looked at her while she moved around with her beautiful body and curves. Her soft hair falling down her shoulders made her look even more seductive.

Jimin bit his lip, at the sight of his ethereal girlfriend.

He went closer to her and wrapped his hands around her waist from the back and brought her closer to him.

Her body against his.

Jennie startled only turned her head, and came face to face with a very hungry looking Jimin.