-Confession?-

3rd person POV:

Several times Jimin was caught fanboying, or literally being in love with Jennie, and it was no secret.

They are the most shipped in a romantic way. Of course the BTS members were aware yet they didn't take it seriously.

But after a while, it seemed like Jimin actually did like Jennie and the fans were starting to get suspicious.
.
.
.
.

Moment 1:

MC: "If Jennie could date one of the members in the group who would you ship her with?"

Jennie bursted out laughing.

Jin: "I wouldn't give my child away to any of these bastards." He said huffing as they laughed at his temper.

RM: "I think Nini and Jimin would be a good match. They're one of the closest members and just have that look."

Jhope: "I would ship her with Taehyung. I think they have a lot in common and their taste/love for fashion brings them closer. They match well for eachother."

The fans screamed their lungs out when he said that.

Jungkook: "Noona is mine." He said playfully acting angry. He went and snaked his hands around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

The members laughed at the jealous kookie. He's very competitive and protective over his things. Especially his noona.

MC: "Who would you date, Jennie-ssi?"

Jennie made a no no face, as the fans screamed for her to choose.

MC: "How about we do this, the members stand up and form in a line. Jennie-ssi, stand behind the member you pick."

The members all stood up in a line as Jennie thought for a while.

She slowly tip-toed and went behind a member as fans screamed and cheered.

She stood behind Jimin and quickly went back to her seat as the members turned around and went back to their seats.

Jenmin, the ultimate ship blew up the next day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Moment 2:

(During a Vlive)

(During a Vlive)

Jennie was doing a Vlive in her night wear and she was wearing something risky so she was under the blanket, only showing her face.

Jennie was reading the comments as Jimin came and laid down next to her, moving his hands up to her waist and bringing her body close to his.

He was a bit shocked about the amount of skin he felt, meaning she was wearing something, very risky.

The comment section blew up with Jenmin.

Jennie read a comment out loud,

Jennie: "Why are u not showing your body, mandu?" She read from a fan.

Jimin: "Yeah why not?" He teased wiggling his eyebrows.

(This is what Jennie is wearing ⬇)

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Unnie, show ussss!!! We love ur style and fashion." Said a comment as Jennie read.

Jennie: "I don't know..... It's a bit risky..."

Jimin wiggled his eyebrows at the screen and took the phone away from Jennie.

Jennie sat on the bed confused, and let him.

Jimin placed it on the nightstand where the fans couldn't see the bed or them.

Jimin: "I'm gonna look for army." He said winking at the camera before going to Jennie.

Jennie hid under her blanket shouting no, scared. The fans couldn't see them since the phone was on the nightstand but they could hear them.

They comment section blew up with comment like oooh unnie, or sexy nini, or bad Jimin.

Meanwhile, Jimin tackled Jennie and started tickling her when she finally let go of the blanket.

Jimin pulled her out of the sheets and sat her on top of his lap, as Jennie began scolding him.

The fans heard the scolding and began laughing and leaving funny comments to Jimin.

Yet, Jimin was only staring in awe at Jennie.

To him, she looked stunningly beautiful, ethereal, and sexy. Her body was one of a kind, and curvy. He longed for her.

He licked his lips and scanned Jennie from head to toe. Jennie stopped scolding when she saw the look on Jimins face.

Jennie: "Uh-oh." She said nervously before Jimin tackled her with kisses everywhere making her giggle and say stop.

Jennie: *giggling* "Oppaaaaa."

Jennie: "Oppa, stop itttt~ Please oppa."

Jimin sighed and let go of her. Then he got the camera and spoke to fans.

Jimin: "Everyone, sexy nini is back~" he said teasingly winking.

Jennie playfully punched him in the arm, while the fans saw her outfit and the comment section blew up.

Jennie quickly went and got under the covers and pulled the blankets on her.

Later on "#sexynini or #sexyjennie" trended #1 worldwide on twitter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Those were just some of the moments of Jennie and Jimin being adorable and goals together.

But one thing Jennie didn't know was that Jimin started catching feelings.

He couldn't go as close to her anymore, in fear of doing something out of his mind.

He was troubled and actually avoided Jennie for a while. The members noticed yet they didn't know the reason.

Jennie on the other hand, felt sad and thought she did something wrong and thought that's why Jimin was avoiding her.

That's when Jennie realised she was slowly catching feelings and she didn't like it. She knew (thought) he would never like her back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
____________________

Do you ship Jenmin? And please don't take any of this serious. This is just for fun. I don't want fanwars because of this.

Anyways, Confession pt. 2 coming up soon. Stay tuned and I 💜 U~