Prologue

I'm already tied with someone.
With someone that I really love! We don't have any kids, yet, I'm still contented for now. I'm willing to wait until he said what he wants or if he ever wants.

Being inlove with him is my everyday routine in life. I don't care what other people's opinion as long as I love him and that's enough for me to live everyday.

"Honey, do you want some eggs?" I asked him while hugging him tightly on his back.

"No." he coldly said but I don't care. I know he's only tired.

He removed my arms on his neck and push me away, but I don't care. I still love him. If this what love means, I'm willing to be pushed away, everyday.

"O-Okay then, Honey. So..... What do you want for dinner,then?" I said sweetly while touching his bare cute hands while he's eating his breakfast.

"I'm not going to eat here later. Gonna hang out with my office mate."

"B-But Honey----"

"No buts!" I was startled and almost got dropped off on my sit when he suddenly yelled at me, but still act like its okay because I love him, even though I felt my heart aching.

"Okay Honey." I replied. Trying to hide the pain.

After a few minutes, he suddenly stood up and walked away from me, so as his wife, I intend to follow him but he suddenly turned his back on me with his eyebrow being arched and his lips curved with anger.

"Can you please stop! It's irritating! Kasal lang tayo sa papel at hindi sa mata ng diyos! Not even in my eyes! Don't claim the position because you don't fit in!" he said angrily which makes my heart teared apart for no reasons.

My tears started to form on my eyes, I felt my heart slowly tearing apart while looking at him with his furious face.

I don't care, I don't have to care and I will never care! He's my life, he's the one I want and he's my everything! I guess they were all right, being on an arrangement relationship is hard. You have no clue who'll be your husband, you have no clue who'll own you and you have no clue who'll fall inlove first.

Unfortunately, I did. Because at the first place... I was the one who planned for this arrangement. But he was right..... 

I'm not in the position and I don't fit in. It was hurt tho. But I still love you.

------------------------

So hello again readers! I hope you'll support my new story titled 'My Sweetest Revenge'  this isn't my first story as you know because my first story was A mysterious me. And I hope you support that story too.

Sorry for the grammatical errors and typographical errors. Human errors okay haha. By the way. Please support this story again. Thank you.