1.

"Mumma!" Rebecca immediately felt a small body crash into hers as she walked through the door to her house.

"Where's daddy-?" Her sentence stopped when her heard feet moving towards them.

"Elliephant where'd ya go?" When his eyes fell upon the redhead a smile grew across his lips. "Well hello there beautiful. Long time no see." He moved closer to her before his arms wound around her. "How's Colby doing?" She chuckled at the though of her created relationship.

"He's good. Still has no clue... But thankfully Steph and Hunter like the idea of us two in a relationship even if it's the fakest think in the world." He chuckled quietly before his lips met hers. "I missed you Nic."

"Trust me. I missed you too." She nodded before he scooped Ellie up. "You still have homework to do.." He commented before the young girl groaned.

"Can't I do it later Da?" He shook his head.

"Go do it now Ellie so we can hang out later." Becky said softly before the seven year old nodded. He Seth the small girl down before she disappeared back to her homework.

"We need to talk." Becky knew instantly that his words were serious. She grabbed his hand before the two walked into their room.

"Whats going on Nic?" She asked as he moved to sit on the edge of the bed.

"How much longer do we keep having to do this Rebecca?" She could instantly tell that he was agitated by her being gone most of the time. "You're never here, you're constantly promising Ellie that you call here but you never do, and I mean fuck all I see is you out with Colby or one of your other buddies but you can't give us the time of day. How much longer until you drop this bullshit and let us be happy?"

"You know I can't do that Nic." He rolled his eyes.

"Why? Because the fans might look down on you? Because it might be hard to tell your friends? How about you realize how hard this is on us. Realize that I spend hours trying to get her to stop crying because you promised to come home and you never did. Or maybe realize the fact that I am this close to just walking away and taking her with me." She was silent as she stared at him. She had been gone for two months and at least expected a moment to settle in before the two got into an argument.

"What do you want me to do Nic? Throw everything away, throw my career away because I've hidden everything from everyone that I care about." She watched his jaw clench.

"If you wouldn't have hidden us in the first place.." She glared at him.

"If I wouldn't have hidden you, you both would be constantly chased around by media with no break, dealing with all the shit that I have to. I don't want that for you." His hand ran along his jaw slowly.

"Maybe you should just ask us both what we want because you only get what you want. That's how it's always been Becca. Move here because it's closer to the performance center. Move to the next place because people were starting to get suspicious. Fake date this guy without telling me to make everyone shift their focus. Do you realize there are three people in this house and not one? Three of us Rebecca. Each of us can make our own decisions but you don't believe that." Her arms crossed over her chest. "It's time for you to make yours."

"Couldn't you at least wait a day to do this?" He shook his head.

"We're going back to Ireland tomorrow. There is no waiting. You have your decision to make." He stated before pushing past her.

"Nic!" He ignored her as he grabbed his coat and immediately left the house.

"Mumma whats going on?" Ellie asked as she appeared in the doorway.

"I just made some bad decisions years ago and Daddy isn't too happy about it." The small girl moved towards her mother who was now sitting on the edge of the bed. "I missed you baby girl." Becky said as her arms wound around her daughter.

"I missed you too Mum." Ellie stated as her arms wound around the redheads neck. "Daddy's been sick." Becky's stomach dropped.

"What do you mean El?" She knew exactly what her daughter meant but just wanted confirmation.

"Daddy's cancers back and he's been really agitated." The older woman pulled away slightly before tucking a strand of dirty blonde hair behind her daughters ear.

"Did the doctors say where it was Love?" Ellie's head nodded before her head buried into her mothers neck.

"His blood." The redhead sighed. Nic had been in and out of hospitals most of his life with leukemia.

"He hasn't been feeling good has he?" She shook her head before Becky's lips met her shoulder. "Thank you for taking care of him Love."

"He needs you Mum." Ellie responded quietly.

"I know El. I'm going to call Steph." She got a nod from her daughter.

"Call her now Mum. Before we go see Nan." The redhead nodded before she felt her daughter separate from her. "I'm going to go finish my homework."

"You need any help?" She shook her head before her lips pressed to her mothers cheek.

"Not with math." Becky started to laugh.

"Yeah that's Dad's expertise." The blonde nodded. "Alright you go work on that I'll be out in a little." Ellie quickly disappeared as Becky called her boss.

"Becky, how are you doing this wonderful evening?" The redhead sucked in a deep breath.

"Steph I need to tell you something that I don't think you're going to like, but I need you to keep a secret from everyone including Hunter." She could instantly tell she completely confused the brunette. "Just please do me this one favor Steph."

"I want everything from the beginning. Nothing taken out, nothing hidden. I want the complete and utter truth Rebecca and you will have my silence." The redhead took a slow breath.

"Done."