9.

Becky walked through the door a few days later to find Nic asleep on the couch. She listened for any sign of the other two only to get silence in return. Slowly she made her way towards him and knelt down in front of him before slowly straying her fingertips through his hair. His eyes almost immediately fluttered open before a small smile appeared on his face.

"Hey Love." He said quietly before her lips pressed to his. He pulled away seconds later earning a confused look from her. "They should be home any minute." She nodded before he sat up. Slowly the redhead sunk down next to him before his arm wound around her waist.

"Sorry for sticking Raya on you." He chuckled as he shook his head.

"Don't be Becca. She was actually really a help these past few days. El loves her too so it makes it easier." She nodded as her head moved to rest along his chest. "Though she has questioned me about you a little too much..."

"She's suspicious. I'm sorry Nic." He chuckled.

"Don't be it was kinda comical. Though be prepared I showed her your old wrestling tapes." Her head shot up.

"You did not!" He chuckled as he nodded.

"Only after she showed me hers. She was worse than you Becca. I didn't think it was possible but she was." The redhead immediately burst into laughter before she buried her face into his shoulder.

"I don't think anyone can be as bad as I was." His lips met the top of her head.

"Just wait until you see the video. You'll understand." He said before they heard the front door open. The redheads body separated from his as his arm moved to rest along the back of the couch.

As the other two walked into the room Ellie came over and immediately planted herself between the two. Paige however opted to sit on the other side of Becky. The darker haired woman watched curiously as the young girl curled into Becky.

"Thank you for keeping an eye on them Raya." The redhead got a nod from her best friend.

"Trust me it wasn't that hard. It was like hanging out with my brother and this little angel made up for him being an asshole." He scoffed.

"I was not an asshole at all." Ellie leaned back into him as his arm wound around her gently.

"He wasn't." The young girl said as her feet tucked under Becky's leg.

"He forced me to show him my old wrestling videos. He is an asshole." He chuckled.

"Only after you forced me to show you hers." Becky looked between the two.

"We could make this all even and show her some of yours. I think I have a few on my phone." His lips shut immediately.

"You wouldn't..." Ellie commented before the redhead nodded.

"Oh I need to see this." The redhead pulled out her phone before quickly finding the video of one of his first matches. All three women were laughing as he stared at the TV. If there was one thing he missed most it was wrestling and the last thing he wanted to do was look at old tapes. "Wow.." Paige said a few minutes later. "You were a natural. No wonder Fergal asked you to teach this one." He nodded slowly.

Nic had never told her but Becky knew he missed wrestling. He started training when he was ten and never stopped until Ellie was born. He gave it all up to take care of their daughter so Becky could continue wrestling.

"Why aren't you still teaching?" He shrugged.

"Haven't really has the time." Ellie leaned into him before her arms wrapped around his bicep. Paige dropped the topic immediately knowing why he stopped. "So what did you both do today?" Nic asked the two women as he saw Becky lean against Paige even though he knew that wasn't what she wanted. Ellie shrugged. "There a reason you're so quiet today El?" She shook her head before his lips pressed to the top of her head.

"To answer your questions we went and got ice cream then did a little shopping." He nodded before she went into her purse and pulled out his card. "I didn't use it."

"Saraya..." She shook her head stopping his protest.

"I wanted to so don't fight me on this." He shook his head.

"You haven't let me pay for a damn thing since you got here... I have money too. You don't need to use yours." Nic snapped drawing all three women's attention.

"Nic!" He took a deep breath in. Becky and Ellie knew why he had sudden outbursts but Paige had no idea.

"I-I'm sorry." He said quietly. "I-I just... You just met me and I-I guess I'm just not used to it. I'm sorry Raya. Thank you for everything this week." Ellie gently squeezed his arm before the dark haired woman silently nodded. When he saw the tears begin to form in Paige's eyes he slowly moved from his spot before kneeling in front of her. "Please don't cry. I know I'm an asshole and my apology probably wasn't the greatest but hit me or something. Just please don't cry."

A smile immediately started to grow on Paige's face. When her hand came out he prepared for her to hit him only to have her pull him into a tight hug.

"It's alright Love. I get it, I've been a little overbearing these past few days." He chuckled softly before the two pulled away from each other. As he went back to his spot he read Becky's face to only find the jealousy hidden behind her eyes. He sat back down before moving his arm behind Ellie. Slowly his hand found its way beneath the redheads shirt as his hand slowly began to move along her lower back he could see her relax.

Paige almost immediately noticed the action. Her lips stayed shut but her mind was racing with ways to get the two to reveal that they were dating.

Oh what fun the next few days would be.