2.

"Alright tell me everything from the beginning Rebecca." Stephanie spoke once she had gone into a private room.

"If you want it from the true beginning it all started out in Ireland. When I first started wrestling my brother and I were in a class with a few other guys. None of them would wrestle me except for one. We quickly wound up being good friends and eventually it turned into more. We've been together for seventeen years Steph and I haven't been there for all of them. He's had leukemia since before I knew him and he's sick with it again." As Becky took a breath there was a long pause.

———

"Hey El where's mum?" The young girl studied her father for a moment. He looked calm and like he was ready to apologize.

"In your room." He turned on his heels before he started walking. "She's talking to Steph." He stopped before his head turned towards his daughter.

"What?" He asked completely taken aback by what she said.

"I told Mum." He sucked in a breath. "She deserves to know. So she said she was going to call Steph. Please don't be mad." He slowly walked back towards Ellie before his lips pressed to the top of her head.

"I'm not mad Love. I should have told her myself." The young girl nodded before she nudged him gently.

"Go talk to Ma."

———

"You can have as much time as you need Rebecca." Stephanie said softly.

"I'm not done Steph." Becky said quietly. "Before I signed on I lied to all of you. I had a daughter about five months prior to signing on to NXT. I made sure to hide the two of them when everything started because I didn't want anyone to know that I had a daughter. I didn't want anyone to look down on me because I had a daughter. I didn't want to be pushed out because I had a daughter and you all wanted me to spend time with her. I couldn't take that risk so I've learned to hide behind fake relationships to keep them hidden because I was selfish."

"But you still want them to be kept a secret because you don't want them involved in all of this." Becky had tears running down her cheeks at this point.

"I do but neither one of them understands what this life does to you. But at the same time I can tell that they both need me but they won't admit it. I just don't really know what to do Steph. I'm sorry for dumping all this on you but I don't really know what to do." Stephanie chuckled softly.

"Rebecca take some time off. Ashley has the belt right now and we've had other feuds that we've been planning. Right now it sounds like you all need each other. I'll keep your secret and when you're ready you can tell everyone. But until then spend some time with the ones you love." Becky let out a long breath.

"Thank you." The brunette chuckled.

"Don't thank me Rebecca. Family comes before everything and right now you need yours more than anything. Take some time figure everything out and when you get back we can sit down and discuss everything." The redhead nodded even though she couldn't be seen.

"I really appreciate all this Steph. I'll let you know when I'm ready to come back." Becky spoke hesitantly.

"Take all the time you need Rebecca. I'll talk to you later." The second she was off the phone Nic came through the door. His arms almost instantly wound around his girlfriend.

"I love you. I'm sorry for getting mad Spitfire." Her lips brushed his cheek.

"Don't be Love. Just understand that she's going to be the only one to know for now. I'm just not ready yet Nic." He nodded as he felt her head fall to his shoulder. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't need you worry about me Becca." He said quietly.

"You didn't want me finding out." He shook his head. "Stop trying to hide this from me Nic. I've accepted this as part of my life and I want to be by your side while you're going through treatment. I love you Baba." His arms simply tightened around her.

"How long do you have off?" He asked quietly after the longest time.

"I'm off for as long as we need to be in Ireland. I'm not letting you both go home alone." When his eyes met hers she cupped his face. "I'm sorry I've missed so much."

"Stop apologizing and make up for it." He said quietly before she nodded.

"I will Nic. Trust me. There just better be a seat on your flight tomorrow." He chuckled softly.

"I'm pretty sure there's an empty one next to a certain eight year old." A smile grew on her face.

"You just expected me to come didn't you?" He shrugged.

"It was either that or me being able to stretch our across three seats with her in my lap." A few seconds later they heard feet pad towards their room.

"Come here El." Becky said the instant she saw their daughter. "Love you." She said as both adults pulled Ellie into the hug.

"Love you too Ma." She said quietly as she felt Nic's arms wrap around her. "Love you, you big Teddy Bear." He chuckled quietly.

"Love you more Elliephant." He said softly.

"Have you both packed at all for tomorrow?" They both shook their heads. "Jesus you both never change. Come on. Everybody up let's pack so we can watch a movie in bed."

"I can sleep with you both?" Ellie asked as her eyes lit up.

"Duh. You think I want to sleep with just him... he hogs the bed too much. With you though he stays on his side." Becky said before she saw Nic roll his eyes.

"You're the one that thinks the whole bed is yours." He replied back before she started to laugh.

"Keep thinking that Teddy Bear."