5.

"Becca go. I'll be fine for a week. I've got El, your mum and mines flying in for the week. We fly back to the states on Sunday. We'll be in the crowd for the Royal Rumble you don't have to worry about us Love." Becky eyed Nic for nearly a minute.

"Nic you just stopped treatment." He nodded.

"Because it worked and I'm in remission Becca. They just don't want me to travel for a week because of my immune system." She stared at him.

"When were you going to tell me you were in remission?" His lips pressed to hers.

"I just got the call Spitfire. I was going to tell you before you started freaking out about leaving." He said softly as he gently cupped her face. "So please go so I can see you win the rumble."

"I'm not winning the rumble. I'm losing my belt." He chuckled.

"Alright... if that's what you're still going with.." He said before her arms wound around his waist. "I love you. So please, let me take you to the airport so you can appear on Raw and Smackdown and then kick ass at the Rumble." He said softly.

"I love you too Baba. Go get your keys while I say goodbye to El." He nodded. "Oh wait one thing. You have a hotel room right?" He nodded.

"You think I'm dumb don't you?" She shook her head before her lips pressed to his.

"Never Nic." He chuckled before he hugged her tightly. "God Ellie so has you pegged. You are a big ass Teddy Bear."

"I know. But I'm an Aussie." She started to laugh.

"And that makes it okay?" He nodded.

"Don't you know Aussie men are always cuddly?" She shook her head.

"Just thought you were the only one Love." He chuckled.

"I mean don't let me stop you from thinking that Baba." He said softly. "What time do we have to leave?"

"Ten minutes." She said quietly before he pulled away gently.

"Go chill with El until we have to leave. I'll get your bags in the car." A smile appeared on Becky's face before her lips pressed to his.

"Love you Nic." He chuckled softly.

"Love you more Becca." When she turned his hand met her ass. "Have I told you that you look amazing right now?"

"Nope. But you can." His arms wound around her before she was pulled into him her back meeting his front.

"You look absolutely fucking drop dead gorgeous right now Becca. I am the luckiest fucking man in the world." Her lips pressed to his cheek as he hugged her tightly.

"Muuum!" Ellie called before Becky instantly separated from Nic.

"I'm coming Love." As she moved to their daughter he grabbed her bag and moved to put it in the car. By the time he made his way to the two women, Ellie was curled into her mothers lap as Becky's arms protectively held the young girl. "It'll only be a week Love. Then I promise after the rumble I'll be home more." The young girl nodded. That's when he saw the tears in the blondes eyes. The redhead saw his heart break through his eyes instantly, she knew how much he hated to see either one of them cry, but when it was Ellie he hated it even more.

"Mumma why can't we just travel with you?" Nic sighed as he moved to sit next to the two women. His arm wound around Becky as she leaned into him.

"Because Mum has to focus on working and when we're there it's hard for her to focus. Also right now El I really can't travel. If I get sick it could turn out really bad for me." He tried to shift the focus onto him.

"But I could go with Ma." Ellie tried to reason with him as the redheads arms tightened around her.

"El I need you to help keep an eye on him." Nic watched as tears started to flow down the eight year olds cheeks.

"Y-You just don't want to travel with me. Y-You don't love me." He heard the sob leave Becky's the instant the words left their daughters mouth.

"I-I will always love you Ellie. I'm you're mother." At this point there were tears flowing down both of their faces. Nic looked between the two completely baffled as to what he should say.

"If you'd love me you'd let me come with you." His arms slowly wound around both of them.

"El. I want you to stay with me because I need you to help me. Don't blame Mum for this." He tried to reason with the eight year old.

"You stay out of this." Ellie snapped.

"Ellie!" Becky glared at him the instant he raised his voice.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at her." She defended her daughter instantly. "Ellie I know I haven't been there for everything and haven't been as good of a parent as Daddy but I will always love you. I don't want any cameras on you. I don't want you to be followed around by strangers on the street because they know you're my daughter. Ellie I'm doing this to protect you and your Daddy love. I'm sorry it means that I haven't been the greatest mother but from here on out I'm going to be around more. I promise you Love."

Ellie simply stared at her mother. She had been told that lie numerous times before and each time it meant Becky would be gone longer and longer.

"El I talked to Steph. I'm only on televised shows from here on out and most of the talk show appearances are in LA. I will be home more Love." The young girl was still silent. As the two adults waited for her to speak Becky felt Nics hand gently squeeze her side. "Please El talk to me. You know I love you Baba." Ellie's arms wound around Becky's bicep before she spoke.

"You better not be lying to me Ma."