16.

"Two months from today." Charlotte said once she got off the phone with Hunter. "You better not fuck this up." She said looking straight into Nics eyes.

"He won't." Dakota commented before the three saw Ellie nod in agreement.

"Ms. Fliehr, do you have no faith in the person that trained the Man, the person that whoops your ass on a daily basis, while all you can do is sit there and WOO. Are you asleep or have you taken too many hits to the head?" The brunette immediately started to laugh as Charlotte glared at him.

"No wonder why she's dating you. You're just as cocky as she is." He chuckled.

"Yeah but I have the balls to back up everything I say. Literally and figuratively." Becky hit his shoulder as she walked into the kitchen.

"My imaginary balls are bigger than yours." She commented before his lips met the top of her head.

"Say that again when you do a moonsault from the rafters." Everyone but Dakota looked at him shocked.

"That was fucking awesome." The brunette commented.

"When did that happen?" Charlotte asked. "And is there a video?"

"No video but it happened when I was about eighteen." He said with a chuckle.

"Yeah but you're leaving out the part where you broke your neck, collarbone and arm." He rolled his eyes.

"That's only because that little crybaby moved out of the way." Becky laughed quietly before her head moved to rest along his shoulder.  "Morning Gingey." He said before he heard Charlotte laugh.

"I'm so stealing that." He shook his head at the blonde.

"No you will not." He stated before her arms crossed.

"Why not?" Becky glared at Charlotte.

"Because I'll kill you like I'm about to kill him." Nic chuckled softly as his free arm wrapped around her waist.

"You wouldn't kill me." He said before she glared at him. "Okay. Maybe you will." Ellie laughed.

"No she wouldn't. She loves you too much." The blonde said quietly before she heard a chuckle rumble through his chest.

"I know Love. Trust me." He said softly as more of the girls straggled into the kitchen.

"Sooooo...." Liv dragged on as she walked into the kitchen. "When's the wedding..? Or has it already happened?" She asked looking between the couple.

"Whenever Da decides to propose." Ellie commented before all of the women started to laugh.

"Yeah you have balls..." Charlotte commented earning a glare from Nic.

"You two aren't...?" The pink haired woman trailed off as they shook their heads. "I agree with Ash.. you have no balls.."

"I have balls thank you very much. I just uh... haven't found the right ring yet." Ellie shook his head at his words. "Don't you say a thing." He mumbled into her ear. The two knew he had a ring, in fact he had, had it for nearly a year but with Becky traveling so much he hadn't found a time to propose.

"You idiots realize we've been together for seventeen years it's just a ceremony now we're basically married and have the kid to prove it." The redhead commented earning a chuckle from Nic.

"Yeah but D..." Nics head snapped towards Ellie stopping her words in their tracks.

"Whats was that El?" The young girl shook her head.

"By his reaction I'm guessing he already has the ring." Charlotte commented before they all looked at Nic. His face was stone cold and unreadable by everyone but Becky. Ellie's face simply buried into his chest as she tried to avoid getting in the middle of anything.

"Come on Ellie, Tell us." Liv asked as she moved closer to the young girl. The blonde shook her head.

"Oh come on Love. If you tell us we'll teach you how to wrestle." Dakota said before Becky's head snapped towards her.

"That will never happen." Charlotte had to hold back a laugh as she saw Nic take a step back trying to stay out of the conversation.

"We're dead." Ellie whispered before he nodded his lips meeting the top of her head.

"Why not Bex? I started to wrestle when I was around her age." Nattie commented as Dakota nodded as well.

"Because it's just not happening." Nic heard his daughter soft sigh.

"Rebecca Quin would you please stop sheltering these two. He is getting back in the ring and I'll be damned if I don't get your daughter in the ring. So stop trying to stop them from having fun." Charlotte stated before Becky looked at Nic. "Oh fuck.." The blonde commented knowing that she had never given him the chance to talk to the redhead.

"You're getting back in the ring?" They all saw the edges of her lips begin to form a smile.

"Once I get through the tryout." He watched as her eyes flicked towards Ellie.

"El.." The blondes eyes met hers. "You can wrestle under one condition.." Becky's eyes flicked towards Nic.

"What Mum?" Ellie asked quickly.

"Da's the only one to teach you." She stated.

"Becca there's a room full of others that can help me.." When her eyes met his he shut up.

"What do you not trust any of us Gingey?" Charlotte commented. Becky was immediately glaring at her.

"Don't get me wrong, I think you all are amazing wrestlers, but she's my daughter and I can kill him if he hurts her." She felt his hand gently squeeze her thigh.

"And he's trained three of us in this room..." Rhea commented.

"I get it.." Alexa said. "Just keep Becky away from her once she's ready to train on the mic. We don't need another one of her." Nic chuckled.

"You're already too late on that.." The redhead hit him. "What? All I was saying is she knows how to back talk like you." Once again he was hit by her.

"You may want to shut up Da." Dakota laughed the instant she heard Ellie's words.

"I should've shut up years ago El, it's too late to start now."