20.

"Aussie!" The three in the ring immediately stopped at Becky's words.

"What do you want Bex? We told you we're kidnapping him for the day." Rhea commented before the redheads arms crossed immediately shutting her up. Nic slipped from the ring before he walked towards his girlfriend.

"Whats up Love?" Her lips pressed to his.

"Morning asshole..." He immediately started to laugh as she turned and walked out of the empty performance center.

"You two are really fucking weird... you know that right?" He shrugged at Dakotas words.

"I'm normally the one to wake them both up in the morning but never got the chance to do it thanks you you both.." He commented as he slid back into the ring. "So what's next?" For the first time in his life he had given up control within the ring, allowing for Dakota and Rhea to take over the training portion.

"Still wanna work on your top rope moves?" He nodded.

"Now that I know she's not coming back yes.." The two women laughed at him as they slipped from the ring to grab a large padded mat.

"You really are afraid of her aren't you?" Rhea commented before Dakota shook her head.

"No Dem... He's whipped." Nic chuckled.

"Kinda hard not to be when you've been dating for almost eighteen years now and we have a kid." He said as he helped them get the mat into the ring.

"Have you thought about purposing yet?" Dakota asked.

"I have..." He commented as he moved the pad into place.

"And..." When his face turned red they both knew what he was thinking. "You have a ring don't you?"

"Maybe." He commented.

"You do, don't lie to us Nic." Rhea stated as the two girls surrounded him.

"I do. But I swear to god if either one of you say something..." They eyed him as their arms crossed.

"If you think we would you seriously don't know us. Now... Let us see the ring." He slipped from the ring before going to grab his phone. The two women quickly followed him before he showed them a picture of the ring. "Did you design that?" He nodded. "That's perfect for her Nic."

"Thanks Cher." He said quietly before dropping his phone on top of his bag. "Took me nearly a year to get it perfect." The two women exchanged a glance. "What?" He asked.

"You're so whipped." He rolled his eyes.

"We've established that Dem." She rolled her eyes. He chuckled before making his way back to the ring. "Come on. Let's get this show on the road." He said as he climbed up to the top rope. Both of the girls watched him. "What?"

"Nothing..." Dakota commented as she moved to stand on the apron. As Rhea climbed onto the other side of the apron he effortlessly stood on the ropes. He did a flip before landing sitting down. "Three out of ten..." He chuckled before he grabbed her and put her over his shoulders. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Training..." He commented as he climbed up the ropes.

"Don't you fucking dare.." She stated as he got to the top rope. She felt him begin to rock before he set her down. "You're an asshole you know that right.." She stated before pushing him off the ropes and onto the large pad below. "How 'bout instead of fucking with me you do a moonsault." He glared at her before standing up.

For nearly four hours the three worked on his top rope skills. But what they didn't know was that during the last hour they had been watched by none other than Triple H and Shawn Michaels. The two men watched as Nic kept up with both Rhea and Dakota. It was only when they switched to dual person top rope stunts that he started to show some signs of getting tired.

The two older men stood in the shadows for the longest time as others joined them simply watching the three as the moved around the ring. More and more filed in as they continued to move performing trick after trick.

"Come on! One more!" The younger woman got him off of the floor before he climbed up the rope. "Jesus Christ my grandma can move faster than you." Nic immediately glared at her before he climbed to the middle rope. "Oh look at you grandma you can actually move...." She commented as she climbed onto the ropes with him.

"Fuck you." He mumbled before her arm wrapped around his neck.

"Come on grandma let's see if you can still do your old finisher." He chuckled.

"Are you really doubting me right now...?" She nodded before she shrugged. He rolled his eyes before she adjusted on the ropes and he effortlessly performed the move.

Clapping was all the three heard

Clapping was all the three heard. Rhea and Dakota exchanged a glance before looking at Nic who was breathing hard. The two women nudged him as they saw Triple H and Shawn make their way towards the ring. As he sat up he had to keep his mouth from dropping.

"Holy shit..." Both women started to laugh as they knew that Shawn Michaels was one of his idols growing up.

"That was pretty impressive kid. You've got a lot of heart." Hunter spoke, a smile growing along his lips.

"Thank you." Nic said as the three of them made their way out of the ring. Shawn was silent as he circled the younger man. Rhea and Dakota knew exactly what he was doing but Nic just sat their looking confused. Finally the longer haired man grabbed Hunters arm before stepping to the side. As Nic looked between the two women, their eyes were on their bosses. Once the two made their way back Shawn was the one to speak.

"I want you. I don't care what it takes or what I have to do but I want you on NXT."