14.

"Let go in so I can meet your friends properly this time, instead of on the street, blocking my car." Becky laughed lightly at his words.

"Hey just be happy they didn't let you leave because none of this would've been solved." Nic nodded before his lips pressed to her temple. When he felt her shiver once more he gently released her before he lightly tapped her ass.

"Come on. Let's go in before you get sick Gingey." She glared at him.

"Will you ever stop calling me that?" He shook his head as he lightly laughed.

"Never Becca. It fits too much. Especially when your hairs this color. Plus you know you love how I say it with my accent... Gingey." He said with a smirk. She shoved him lightly before the two finally walked back into their house.

"You sure you wanna do this tonight? I mean I could kick them all out." Becky said once the two were in the foyer.

"Rebecca Quin, If you do not bring that insanely hot piece of arm candy over here to meet us we will kill you." Sasha hollered before the redhead immediately sushed her.

"Come on Bex you know we don't bite.." Bayleys voice was louder than Sasha's.

"At least not that hard." Liv finished the statement just as they both heard small footsteps moving towards them. Nic was the first to move towards Ellie. He carefully scooped the small girl up before her face buried into his chest.

"I'm sorry baby girl Mum just has some friends over." She nodded.

"I know. Yous are just loud." He chuckled softly before he started walking towards her room. "Can I stay with you?" He looked over his shoulder at Becky who shrugged.

"Of course Love. Just know we'll all be talking." She nodded.

"I know. It'll put me to sleep faster." He chuckled softly. She was like Becky in almost every way. From the way she wrote and talked to the way she could fall asleep almost everywhere. Nic turned on his heels before the three of them made their way into the living room.

"Oh I'm so sorry Bex I forgot..." They both shook their heads at Sasha's words.

"It's alright. I wasn't asleep anyway." All of their ears perked up at the sound of Ellie's voice. Her accent was a mix between Becky's Irish accent and Nic's Australian accent. Slowly the redhead returned to her spot in between Charlotte and Sasha before she watched Nic move to sit in the large unoccupied chair in the corner. She tossed him a blanket before they all saw him wrap it around the young girls body. Once his arms were settled back around her his eyes scanned the room.

"Hello everyone." He said with a small smile on his face.

"Everyone this is Nic and the little one in his arms is our daughter Ellie." Just her saying 'our' was enough to bring a smile to his face. "Nic, El this is Ashely, Mercedes, Pam, Gionna, Lexi, Trinity, Nattie, Demi and I'm pretty sure you both already know Cheree." They both nodded before Nic felt Ellie's face bury back into his chest. His hand moved to run along her back before he got a long sigh from her.

"Kinda know Demi too.." Rhea rolled her eyes.

"Unfortunately." He chuckled as Ellie's arms slipped around his midsection.

"Wait so you three knew each other?" Becky asked curiously before the three nodded.

"Yeah, Cheree and I have known each other since we were kids and Demi, well she's the little sister I never wanted." Rhea started to laugh.

"Only because you know I'm better than you." He chuckled as he shrugged.

"Yeah only because I trained you. If Cheree would have been left to her own devices she would've killed you." Dakota rolled her eyes.

"That is not true in the slightest. You were the one that didn't trust me to train her." He started to laugh.

"Yeah because you tried to teach her top rope shit before she knew the basics." Rhea shook her head.

"I knew the basics idiot." He rolled his eyes.

"You think you did..." Dakota looked over it him.

"If you keep fighting us I'm going to ask my mum for the old videos of when we first started." His eyes went wide before Becky started to laugh.

"I-I need to see that. I've only seen his first match." Dakota nodded.

"Sure you wanna show the world those... I mean your wrestling was worse than mine..." She started to laugh.

"It may have been but at least I didn't look like a fish out of water." He chuckled.

"Yeah I guess you're right..." He commented before he heard Ellie grumble into his chest. "Sorry Love." He said softly into her ear. She nodded before shifting and burying her face into his neck.

"Okay so now that we've established that he's a friend of theirs.." Nattie started. "How long have you both been dating?" Nic looked over at Becky to answer not wanting to wake Ellie up again.

"Seventeen years." Dakota quickly smacked his leg before he dodged Rheas hand.

"You know you're an asshole." Dakota commented before he chuckled softly.

"I told you about her. I just never gave her name." Becky chuckled quietly.

"Don't blame him. This is all on me." He shook his head before she gave him a small smile.

Slowly as the night went on the all talked getting to know Nic, while he got to know the others. Somewhere throughout the conversation Becky found her way over to him. The second her body was next to Ellie's they all saw the little girl instantly curl into her mother.

Slowly they all started to drift off, leaving Becky and Charlotte the only ones awake. When the blonde watched Nics face bury into Becky's shoulder she couldn't help but smile.

"Whats with the creepy smile Ash?" She chuckled softly.

"It's not creepy Bex. I'm just happy for you and I'm glad you finally admitted everything. She's a fucking mini you and well him... he's just perfect for you." A smile appeared on the redheads face. "Just tell me one thing.." Becky nodded. "Are you two engaged?"

"I fucking wish."