6.

Ellie cheered the instant Becky was allowed entrance into the rumble. The redheads eyes were instantly drawn towards the voice before she saw Nic and Ellie front row. As she saw him wink a devious smile grew along her lips before she slid into the ring.

Becky was flawless that night even with her fake knee injury. No move was missed. Every action deliberate. Her Royal Rumble win would completely overshadow the fact that she had lost her belt a few matches earlier. As the redheads eyes met her daughters the young girls smile matched hers. She couldn't help the feeling of her heart swelling knowing that her daughter had been there for one of the most important matches of her career.

"You enjoying your first live show Love?" He asked the young girl as she moved to sit in his lap as they waited for another match to start. Almost instantly she nodded.

"I'm glad Mum let us come." He chuckled quietly.

"She didn't really have a choice El." He commented drawing laughter from the small girl. As the music began for the next act he felt something change in the way Ellie was acting. As the lights began to flash he saw the last thing he thought he would ever see. The small girl began to convulse in her arms.

———

"Did you hear about the young girl that had a seizure before Fergals match started?" Charlotte commented immediately drawing Becky's attention along with some of the other girls as they all changed out of their ring gear.

"No what happened Ash?" Natalya commented.

"I guess the lights from Finns entrance caused her to have a seizure." The former women's champion commented.

"I heard she was eight." Lacey Evans replied back. "The dad was quick to react though I heard." Becky instantly felt her hands begin to shake before she dug through her bag.

"He was hot. I saw some of the pictures." Paige commented. Other wrestlers agreed before the redhead finally found her phone. Her stomach dropped the instant she saw the only text on her phone.

Nic🐻- Hospital now.

Becky quickly changed as just about everyone looked at her confused. Once she shoved everything in her bags she just about darted from the room. When she accidentally slammed into Ronda, the blonde caught her stopping her in her tracks.

"Bex. What the hell is going on?" The redhead didn't even answer she simply moved out of the blondes arms and took off down the hall. Once in her car she instantly called Nic.

"Nic." Tears were streaming down her face at this point.

"She's alright Becca. S-She had a seizure. Remind me to kill Fergal later." The redhead started her car.

"Do they know why?" She could hear him suck in a breath as she backed out and made her way towards the nearest hospital.

"They think she may have epilepsy Becca. They're running some tests now." He said quietly. "Are you coming as a friend or her mother?" He asked not knowing how far she wanted to take this lie.

"Her mother Nic. I'm not getting forced out whenever they give us updates. Plus I'll sue their asses if they say a fucking word. Now what room?" She asked as she pulled into the parking lot.

"How fast were you driving Becca?" She started to laugh.

"Maybe thirty over." Though she couldn't see it she knew he was shaking his head.

"Rebecca Quin I did not need you ending up in jail." She rolled her eyes. "Nor do I need you to wind up in the hospital because you're speeding on top of your shitty driving."

"Just give me the room number asshole." He chuckled softly.

"1057." She killed her engine before pulling her hood over her head.

"I'll be there in a few minutes." She said before ending the call. Less than five minutes later Nic intercepted her before she could walk into the room. "Nic let me see her."

"Rebecca. Give me a second to prepare you for what you're about to see." Her eyes met his. "She's hooked up to a couple different ivs and multiple machines. They're monitoring her brain activity to make sure there are no more signs of a seizure." She took a deep breath before she walked in. He caught her as her knees gave out at the sight of Ellie. "She's alright Becca. She's alert and has been waiting for you." Becky carefully composed herself before she walked towards the young girls bed.

"Mumma please come cuddle with me." Ellie spoke quietly before the redhead quickly slipped into her bed careful of the numerous wires coming from her body.

"I'm here baby girl. I've got you." She immediately curled into her mother as Becky slowly ran her fingers through her daughters long dirty blonde locks. "I'm not going anywhere." Nic took a seat in the chair on the opposite side of Ellie. His hand moved to gently run along the young girls back before she fell asleep quickly. "What happened Nic?"

"I don't know Becca." His voice was weak as his hand ran over his face. "Once second we were watching Fergals entrance and the next she was seizing in my arms." When tears slid down his cheeks her fingers gently laced with his along Ellie's back.

"She's alright Nic. You got her help as quickly as you could." She said softly. "Neither one of us would have ever expected this to happen nor could we have prevented it. She hasn't hit her head recently has she?" He shook his head.

"No Becca. She hasn't fallen seriously enough to cause something like this." She nodded before the two went silent as they waited for some sort of answer. After nearly an hour Ellie's doctor walked in.

"Alright let's get down to the nitty gritty." Her eyes flicked between the two adults. "It seems as though this was just a fluke. With you both traveling all day, the lack of sleep and her potentially not getting enough nutrients seems to has caused her to have this seizure. We would of course like to have you all follow up with a neurologist in a month or so but until then you three are honestly free to go. Ellie is a healthy little eight year old it was just a fluke."

Both parents let out an inward sigh at the doctors words. They both knew one thing and one thing only and it was the only thing that mattered to them.

Ellie was going to be alright.