Characters in Skelitato

These are the main characters in Skelitato

JS ( An Angel )

- impatient

- Hallucinating

- kind-hearted

VANILLA ( An Angel )

She loves to do things in a slow pace.

- intelligent

- calm

JS and vanilla are best sisters, finding out the motive of two criminals out there trying to destroy the world. Will the world come to an end like that or will they stop their actions and realise their mistakes?

POTATO Wrecking/ bowling ball ( shot to Mars. This will be out in Chapter 8)
- Really huge. Eyes can only be taken even though the camera had zoomed out or how much it had moved back.

SKELITON ( Mitch )

- sly

-mysterious

- unpredictable

* Good friends with potato and vanilla's ex-best friend.

Skeliton got brainwashed by her own mother and become really evil, she starts to dislike Vanilla and now, she hate Vanilla. She started to brainwashed many of Their classmates who are in the same class as Vanilla and JS, making them dislike Vanilla. People that have got brainwashed are Candles, tulip, pyramid and many more.
*This is ruining our life. :P

Potato and skeliton are two mischievous criminal, trying to destroy the world, made their own powers and toxic potions to kill everyone using their homemade cookie which their smell of the warm chocolate-chip cookie is enough to drive anyone crazy. The warm, sweet aroma makes anyone mouth water, luring people to eat it and die within half an hour.

GEORGE

- trying to catch the two criminals and get rid of them. Also the USA next leader.

- Perfectionist

- 'work comes before every thing'

HAMSTER - officer G, George's best partner but was envy of George.

- cautious

- proud

- ' I must defeat everyone and become the winner of all!'

Here are the main characters in Skelitato. Let's find out what will happen to the two mischievous criminals-Skeliton and potato. I hope you will read to find out. Thank you! :D