Glory

"Deathbringer AND Riptide are missing." Glory replied.

Smolder raised and eyebrow. "Those are you're boyfriends, right?" He asked.

"Yes." "No." Glory and Tsunami replied at the same time.

Glory cleared her throat. "Riptide is Tsunami's boyfriend. Deathbringer is just a friend."

Tsunami snorted. 

"I see." Smolder said slowly.

Tsunami looked at Sunny. "Why is Mr. Smolder here? He's one of our teachers."

Sunny grinned. "He's my mom's boyfriend."

"He's WHAT?!" Tsunami exploded. "Sunny, you've got to fill me in on these things!"

"Hey!" Sunny protested. "I only found out two days ago!"

Tsunami looked between Thorn and Smolder. "And how long have you two been dating?"

Thorn's ears went red, and she blushed. "Since around July."

"July 10, to be exact." Smolder interjected.

Tsunami rolled her eyes. 

Meerkat suddenly walked up behind Sunny. He put an arm around her, and she relaxed slightly, her shoulders slumping.

Tsunami grinned mischievously. "Who's this, Sunny?" She asked.

Sunny's eyes widened and her face went red. "T-this is M-meerkat." She stuttered.

"Sunny and Meerkat p, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage then- Ow!" Tsunami yelped. 

Sunny kicked Tsunami and Glory glared at her. "This is almost as bad as you joking about me and Deathbringer. We have things we need to worry about." She grinned. "They are cute together, though."

Sunny glared at her, then said. "What do we do? Like you said, we have bigger problems to deal with."

Clay nodded. "Where do we start?" 

Glory looked at her shoes, defeated. "I-I don't know." Her phone suddenly buzzed. "It's from Deathbringer!" She read it, a tear tracing down her cheek. "It says: 'If you and you're friends want to live tomorrow, come to the Outclaw Cafe at 6 pm. D.C.F.'"

Starflight looked confused. "I've seen that signature before... But where?"